[DEAD] FunRoom's Crit Herald of Agony PF/Ascendant [Budget] [Uber Elder] [2.8M+ Shaper DPS]

"
FunRoom wrote:
"
shota_12 wrote:

Very nice build planing yo use this as 3.5 starter , i was wondering if you could add a little bit about leveling this build and tree as i am fairly new that would help out a lot.

Sure.
1. grab a bow
2. caustic arrow to level 16
3. grab herald of agony
4. rain of arrows + lesser poison + life gain on hit to endgame

Feed as much support to herald of agony as possible, replace lesser poison with poison at level 31.

For skill trees, go whatever route order you want. It's only dex and int (and life) that matters.

If you want more specifics I would be happy to help, but I play SSF so I don't know about purchasing leveling uniques and gear.

For bosses is it advised to still have the physical to lightning or is critical strike better? It looks better in POB but I’m not sure if I’m simulating boss fights correctly.
Last edited by Guy76767 on Jan 13, 2019, 7:20:21 AM
"
SynMatrix wrote:
I am curious as to what would be a good leveling method especially for someone who would be new to the game. I recently introduced my friend to the game and shes interested in it and i know that this would be a pretty fun build for her. so what would you recommend for leveling and the path to go while leveling

Like what skills at what level and so on and so forth. i want to make it easier for someone newer to be able to hop in and be able to run the build. any help would be much appreciated.

If you are looking for a build that is easy to control, try the new storm brand. A self cast auto-targeting skill is always straightforward and easy for newcomers to learn. Arc would be another choice.

This build is cheap but is too complicated to learn.
Right, just fire.
"
Guy76767 wrote:
For bosses is it advised to still have the physical to lightning or is critical strike better? It looks better in POB but I’m not sure if I’m simulating boss fights correctly.

It is hard for minions to gain power charges during boss fight, so when you simulate shaper dps you should deselect the power charge option. Therefore physical to lightning would be better than crit in almost all cases.
Right, just fire.
"
CelestineSky wrote:
"
FunRoom wrote:

1. grab a bow
2. caustic arrow to level 16
3. grab herald of agony
4. rain of arrows + lesser poison + life gain on hit to endgame

If you want more specifics I would be happy to help, but I play SSF so I don't know about purchasing leveling uniques and gear.

I will write a better guide later, but here's a more detailed version.

On SSF you will want to prioritize the following unique items:
1. Obtain a Tabula Rasa from act 9 Aqueduct with Humility card
2. Chance yourself a 6L Quill Rain with The Porqupine card
3. Chance yourself a Coming Calamity

If you don't feel like chancing a unique:
1. Identify/craft a Thicket bow or Short bow with bound fossil, target high attack speed
2. Get more "reduced mana reserved" from skill tree for Hatred

Level Progression:
1. Caustic Arrow - Pierce
12. Rain of Arrows - Lesser Poison - Life Gain on Hit
16. Herald of Agony - Pierce - Minion Damage - Added Fire Damage
18. Herald of Agony - Pierce - Minion Damage - Damage on Full Life
31. Rain of Arrows - Poison - Life Gain on Hit - Blood Magic

With tabula: Herald of Agony - Pierce - Minion Damage - Damage on Full Life - Minion Speed - Physical to Lightning
Right, just fire.
Last edited by FunRoom on Jan 13, 2019, 8:42:55 PM
Hi. Im only 24 level Ranger. I have Quill Rain Short Bow. I wanna try this build. Im looking Skill Tree for ranger. I check your "TheQuillRain" character and you change this build. I need skill tree for my ranger pls

Path of Building: https://pastebin.com/KqAwaXAN
Skill Tree Only: http://poeurl.com/cfek
Right, just fire.
I would suggest to get Whispers of doom (additional curse) or Windshriek boots and take some ring with Poacher's Mark. 3 Frenzy charges will give to crawler huge dmg boost:
- 45% increased Attack Speed
- 12% more Damage
- 15% increased Movement Speed

Actually I'm using even triple-curse including Enfeeble, which gives me even more mitigation.
"
CelestineSky wrote:
Hi, I wanted to thank you for the build! I'm playing SSF and so far it's been great. I've beaten tier 10 elder and am doing red tier maps which is farther than I've ever gotten before.

One thing I found is that if you can't get a Coming Calamity then you can take the other aura cluster between Ranger and Shadow to get an extra 12% reserved reduction. With Conqueror's efficiency this allowed me to use Hatred with HoA (depending on supports).

Now to continue trying to chance a Coming Calamity and hopefully get a Devouring Diadem.

Can you please make your profile public? Wanna look at your skill tree.
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
I made my profile public. It still has the extra mana reserved reduction nodes taken even though I got my coming calamity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info