[3.6] Indigon MjölnerFinder Depth 600+ (Hybrid MOM/CI/Lowlife) (legacy version depth 1500+)

"
vollekanne wrote:
Hey

i try to make the ci version in league

but my discharge damage in pob is only 37k

can u tell me whats wrong ?

https://pastebin.com/ndU089u6

w/o looking at the link i can already tell you forgot to add the indigon spell dmg that i mention in the POB section of the build guide. Also if you want more dmg you can replace rumi by wise oak it should also help with resistance.

But most importantly the quote from the build guide:
"
If you play in league replace Vinktar for a mana flask. Its very important to have a double movespeed role on your quicksilver the more movespeed u have the faster the ramp up is.

You need that exact same quicksilver flask that im linking in the build guide to have a decent iindigon dmg ramp up.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Jan 30, 2019, 4:22:05 PM
Ty for the amazing build man! So much depth to it! Trying to build it on CI version. Never had so much fun with discharge! See you ingame
MF Academy Discord Server: https://discord.gg/mfacademy
Farming Strategy Guide: https://tinyurl.com/2c5u7za8

Hi thanks for the amazing build, the build is super fun so far! I've done everything you mentioned in the FAQs but however I still find my damage lacking when against rare/unique mobs, is it normal that I have to take a few seconds to ramp up the damage to something decent or are there upgrades that I can make without spending too much currency?

Do I use another mjolner or is the lacking damage simply because of my low level? Please advise!

Also, I find myself incapable of maintaining the max indigon stack mana cost despite cyclone being at 29 mana cost, so for tough boss fights i have to run away to reset the stacks and go back, what can i do about that?

Details of my character below

https://pastebin.com/7QR5eDLk
Last edited by Synera on Feb 1, 2019, 4:34:50 AM
"
Synera wrote:

Hi thanks for the amazing build, the build is super fun so far! I've done everything you mentioned in the FAQs but however I still find my damage lacking when against rare/unique mobs, is it normal that I have to take a few seconds to ramp up the damage to something decent or are there upgrades that I can make without spending too much currency?

Do I use another mjolner or is the lacking damage simply because of my low level? Please advise!

Also, I find myself incapable of maintaining the max indigon stack mana cost despite cyclone being at 29 mana cost, so for tough boss fights i have to run away to reset the stacks and go back, what can i do about that?

Details of my character below

https://pastebin.com/7QR5eDLk

to improve the dmg ouo can do 2 thing first is to use discharge and arc has mentionned in the build guide, you are also missing 22% pen from wise oak because your highest res is cold. has for the mana sustain you cannot sustain max stack, just make sure you always have arcane surge up and don't be scared to spam your mana fask.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Going to update for 3.6 later today the build will gain some EHP with the new ES leech, also discharge getting a 10% dmg buff.
Updated build guide for 3.6
Last edited by philophil on Mar 13, 2019, 9:40:34 PM
Removed ES leech gem and went back to controlled destruction, also updated the POB for 3.6 including wave of conviction.
What makes this (life?) build expensive? I see Voll's devotion and the perfect corruptions as most expensive. But can you do the build without it?

I reckon it's only like 3-4 ex in Synthesis right now?
"
Giku wrote:
What makes this (life?) build expensive? I see Voll's devotion and the perfect corruptions as most expensive. But can you do the build without it?

I reckon it's only like 3-4 ex in Synthesis right now?

Yes you can do the build without voll devotion but its going to be very weak since you won't get the 100 life per endurance charge on discharge, the build need that interaction to facetank since it doesn't 1 shot every boss in the game.

You can just wait and im sure you will be able to afford everything just don't forget boots enchant and the specific flask.
Hey, Im trying this build currently on LL pathfinder, so i can skip some of the aura nodes and trade off survivability with more damage. I use cyclone as a proc. However, Im not sure to optimize cyclone mana cost for indigon. I have instant mana leech with vinktar with 2.4k mana and 1.8k mana unreserved. So, what would you say will be the optimal mana cost of cyclone? ps. cyclone aps is 4.6
Last edited by ninepoe on Mar 15, 2019, 9:45:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info