Xbox Discord - It's where the community is

Well, we also have another 15,000 in the xbox club.
Xbox Master Race

Join the Discord!

https://discord.gg/UCshcMS
Last edited by Avic_Hybana on Sep 8, 2018, 3:48:47 PM
The only reason when mods will delete your posts are when you post something, no matter what, in wrong channel. Thats why they have multiple channels, for different reasons, trade, questions, lab and trial, etc. And also, they'll never send you to empty channel, just, based on what you said, when you came there, you came at nearly end of a league and flashback, people stopped playing, taking a rest of poe until delve is out, so, its not a empty channel, just ppl not answering cuz they not playing. I'm there almost all the time, while i'm playing, and never got a single post deleted. Talking negative about discord will first get you a mute/warning then a ban, if you continue doing like that. When someone put effort in something to looks good and healthy, its normal to not allow you to talk negative without a reason (and since im there over a year, never had a reason for that). They'll never ban without a good reason. Talked many times with mods, senior mod and owner, and they are more then polite.

Thumbs up for discord, owner and ppl over there! Cheers!
We have rules for a reason. They are pretty basic, but they cover all the bases.

If you have a post deleted, you broke a rule. If you were redirected to a different channel, it's for a very good reason. Literally EVERY discord has that rule.

As for talking negative about the discord, it's one thing to come to me specifically with a complaint or suggestion, I like those. It's another entirely to talk shit about the discord to other people or publicly.

I've always held this rule higher than all others, If you don't respect the discord, then you don't deserve to use the discord.

It's an amazing tool and resource for this game and community, and the reason we have 0 drama in there is because people who like to create drama don't last very long at all. It's a peaceful place and that's how it will stay :)
Xbox Master Race

Join the Discord!

Last edited by Avic_Hybana on Sep 8, 2018, 3:50:12 PM
It honestly feels like you're reporting any comment that disagrees with you so they can get removed and you can upkeep your picture of splendor and perfection. Maybe the guy calling you a na** wasn't as far off as I thought originally. Pretty disappointing on your part.

I did always think that - judging by your hilarious skull-filter selfie - you'd be a downright splendid person... haha.
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
Last edited by rangerDangerr on Sep 9, 2018, 9:26:08 PM
I left this terrific community. Every time they force you to use tens of channels, even if there is start of league, and people just read general and don't switch between channels.
Pissed off by Andromeda(or some name like this) and other guy removing lot of entries.
"
jaav wrote:
I left this terrific community. Every time they force you to use tens of channels, even if there is start of league, and people just read general and don't switch between channels.
Pissed off by Andromeda(or some name like this) and other guy removing lot of entries.

I believe their name was Adrogenics. I share your sentiments, Jaav.
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
This thread is a perfect example of the desperate attempts to censor anything negative about the discord. BoTh of my posts about getting posts deleted and mods banning are removed. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Allen_GGG on Sep 10, 2018, 3:18:49 PM
@XboxPoELoLLL

It's not official.

I've never been there, and based 100% off of what I've observed on these forums I don't think I'll be trying it in the future.

I can only imagine how difficult it must be to retain order for a system like this, but individuals have shown some interesting tendencies that don't appear to translate well to a community tool.
Last edited by Jauron on Sep 10, 2018, 9:52:17 AM
"
Jauron wrote:
@XboxPoELoLLL

It's not official.

I've never been there, and based 100% off of what I've observed on these forums I don't think I'll be trying it in the future.

I can only imagine how difficult it must be to retain order for a system like this, but individuals have shown some interesting tendencies that don't appear to translate well to a community tool.

Sorry to hear that. It's actually not difficult at all to retain order in the Discord. As i've said before, there is 0 drama because people who love drama are stuck with the forums as they've been banned in nearly every other community. I would love to hear from you and any feedback you provide. Contrary to the lies being spread, we have multiple feedback channels for a reason. We love ideas and personally I love constructive criticism.
Xbox Master Race

Join the Discord!

"
rangerDangerr wrote:
Maybe the guy calling you a na** wasn't as far off as I thought originally.

Godwin's law
Xbox gamertag: Methadone Man

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info