Passive Skill Tree

Just a question if it would be possible to get an interactive version of this, to just highlight and see what each one does on the webpage.

Just this would give some great insight on what you can do with your character. Figuring out builds would be amazing even if just done through the webpage!
"
Chronologic wrote:
Just a question if it would be possible to get an interactive version of this, to just highlight and see what each one does on the webpage.

Just this would give some great insight on what you can do with your character. Figuring out builds would be amazing even if just done through the webpage!

I'm pretty sure there would be some unannounced stuff in there, but since it's a passive tree I don't really know. Couldn't hurt to ask I guess.
If it isn't eventually on the official site, I guarantee they will be popping up on many fansites
I would love to have this available. let me think about builds etc all day.
This is a great idea. The skill tree looks massive and it would certainly bide my time if i had an opportunity to just tinker with the pathings of the tree.
They will presumably include the tree on the website at some point. If not, the wiki will get it. But at this stage the passive tree is very much a work in progress. All of the skills and the layout are subject to change, and we are expecting a significant overhaul of the tree in the next few weeks. So to post it now would probably be misinformative.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
I love the skill tree...so much customization
Let's pray they can balance it out properly...
Kaotus already posted the spread on the beta forums, but we honestly cannot do anything at this point until the picture is leaked or approved for the public from Chris.
I'm pretty sure someone will come up with one very soon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info