You ready for the worst league mechanics yet on Xbox?

We all knew parts of Delve would be bad for Xbox ( 2 extra key binds for flares and dynamite ) especially considering how bad it was having one extra bind in Bestiary league. Well, when the PC crew are even saying how bad flares and dynamite are and that they are extremely clunky, it really doesn't look good for the Xbox version.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/9bzdu7/flares_and_dynamite_are_frustrating/

If it's as bad as I think it will be, I think most Xbox players will get to the point where they just ignore delves all together, which is a shame
Last bumped on Oct 5, 2018, 1:16:03 PM
Well, even the incursion league had a bad start. On PC, my FPS dropped down to 1 and even Powerpoint worked better. So I decided to play on Xbox but the loading time took so long, when the temple part was fully loaded, there were only 1 or 2 seconds left to fight against the enemys.

When I took a look into the Flashback Event, it was fixed and worked fine on Xbox while the FPS problems on PC were still on the table. So at least for the Xbox, I am hoping for.
"
Sencja wrote:
Well, even the incursion league had a bad start. On PC, my FPS dropped down to 1 and even Powerpoint worked better. So I decided to play on Xbox but the loading time took so long, when the temple part was fully loaded, there were only 1 or 2 seconds left to fight against the enemys.

When I took a look into the Flashback Event, it was fixed and worked fine on Xbox while the FPS problems on PC were still on the table. So at least for the Xbox, I am hoping for.

Do you have the XBox One X? If not I strongly recommend getting an SSD drive, my friend I group with her loading times went from loading in when I was halfway through a map to popping in at the same time as me. It makes a huge difference because it is a lot of information to load into memory and the XBox drive is really slow.
"
Sencja wrote:

The PC problem is just your pc being a POS and that's not on GGG's end.
"
metfansc wrote:

Do you have the XBox One X? If not I strongly recommend getting an SSD drive

Its Xbox One S and using the internal drive is fine. The loading time isnt that bad anymore but I look forward to get an SSD soon. It was absolutely fine during the flashback event.

I started with PoE on Xbox One using my external drive. Well, you had a lot of time watching tv series and movies during the loading screens.

"

Thats bullshit. If the game works just fine until the newest patch where graphical errors appear (water on lowest settings is bugged) and a lot of people moaning about FPS drops, it cant be only because of my PC. But thanks for your nonsense.
I added an external SSD to my X1S yesterday.

I did a quick test, loading in to act 3 town.

HDD 50 seconds.

SSD 9 seconds.

It also doesn't take so long to load all the icons once you're loaded either.

About the PC FPS issues, not sure what the issues are, but I personally didn't see any. I'm playing on a 1080TI and a 1950x CPU at 4.0ghz.
"
DatBRejectz wrote:

If it's as bad as I think it will be, I think most Xbox players will get to the point where they just ignore delves all together, which is a shame

I ignored Incursions on xbox because I got horrendous resolution drops almost guaranteed. I'm really starting to hate res drops just as much as frame drops.

My main hope for Delve is that it runs well. 2 extra key binds I can handle.
"
Sencja wrote:
"
metfansc wrote:

Do you have the XBox One X? If not I strongly recommend getting an SSD drive

Its Xbox One S and using the internal drive is fine. The loading time isnt that bad anymore but I look forward to get an SSD soon. It was absolutely fine during the flashback event.

I started with PoE on Xbox One using my external drive. Well, you had a lot of time watching tv series and movies during the loading screens.

"

Thats bullshit. If the game works just fine until the newest patch where graphical errors appear (water on lowest settings is bugged) and a lot of people moaning about FPS drops, it cant be only because of my PC. But thanks for your nonsense.

Lol the water improvements weren't added in Flashback thus making your statement false. Get a new PC.
Fix is coming in the AM to flares and dynamite. Until then, just hop in lower level zones and you should be good to go.
Xbox Master Race

Join the Discord!

https://discord.gg/UCshcMS
Last edited by Avic_Hybana on Sep 9, 2018, 3:10:33 AM
Ya bro cause exploring the darkness totally isn't one of the core elements of the delves.

You need flares for that genius.
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info