3.4.0c Patch Notes

3.4.0c Patch Notes
  • Fixed a bug where the bonuses from stats that grant extra effects to "you and allies affected by your auras" would not correctly apply in some cases, such as when transitioning areas.
  • Fixed the most common client crash that could occur when entering a Delve or loading the Delve Map, as well as various other issues with the Crawler's behaviour and selectability in Delve.
  • Fixed a client crash that could occur when fighting The Animal Pack.
  • Fixed a bug preventing players from being placed on the Delve Ladder.

This hotfix has been applied without a restart. Restarting your client and updating will be needed for some of the fixes to apply.

Last edited by Qarl on Sep 2, 2018, 6:40:59 PM
Last bumped on Sep 2, 2018, 4:58:55 PM
nice
more fixes ty, need more tho.
now you can fix the shadows issue, where you cant change them to be turned off :P
we, the players with low end pc's/laptop's cant play the game due to high fps drop and awfull lag spikes.

shadows keep turning on every time you get into the game, despite you turned them off before, what makes an issue with texture quality that you manually raise/decrease making it always reset to texture_quality=1.

i tried with and without read only on cfg, dx9, dx9ex. shadows keep turning on when the game starts.

i want to be able to play my potato type poe.
"
OdinTheMighty wrote:
now you can fix the shadows issue, where you cant change them to be turned off :P
we, the players with low end pc's/laptop's cant play the game due to high fps drop and awfull lag spikes.

shadows keep turning on every time you get into the game, despite you turned them off before, what makes an issue with texture quality that you manually raise/decrease making it always reset to texture_quality=1.

i tried with and without read only on cfg, dx9, dx9ex. shadows keep turning on when the game starts.

We're aware of the issue. As long as you change the Shadow option in-game and don't restart your client, they'll stay off. We know this isn't perfect, but it's the best we can do for now.
My version is 3.4.0 and when i trying to launch client for update to 3.4.0c i have this error:

Your pack file has become corrupted. Currently the only one way to fix this is to delete Content.ggpk and download it again by running the client.
Last edited by artyom6611 on Sep 1, 2018, 5:35:54 AM
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
"
OdinTheMighty wrote:

We're aware of the issue. As long as you change the Shadow option in-game and don't restart your client, they'll stay off. We know this isn't perfect, but it's the best we can do for now.

thank you for the reply. guess ill have to play minesweeper untill the fix :D
"
Qarl wrote:
3.4.0c Patch Notes
  • Fixed a bug where the bonuses from stats that grant extra effects to "you and allies affected by your auras" would not correctly apply in some cases, such as when transitioning areas.
  • Fixed the most common client crash that could occur when entering a Delve or loading the Delve Map, as well as various other issues with the Crawler's behaviour and selectability in Delve.
  • Fixed a client crash that could occur when fighting The Animal Pack.
  • Fixed a bug preventing players from being placed on the Delve Ladder.

This hotfix has been applied without a restart. Restarting your client and updating will be needed for some of the fixes to apply.

Will this fix following crash which happens when sometimes I open the mine map:

---------------------------
Exception
"Art/Textures/Interface/2D/2DArt_UIImages_InGame_Delve_MapEncounters_1.dds": Reference count for loaded resource Art/Textures/Interface/2D/2DArt_UIImages_InGame_Delve_MapEncounters_1.dds is 1.
OK
nice, what a pity that i've already ripped to Animal Pack tho :/
still crashing for me... can't reach Lioneye's Watch

game freeze during ~5mins and go loading screen

All option tested :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info