[3.4] The journey to the ultimate Occultist SRS

In delve, I will start Occultist with SRS with the goal to 40/40 and do all content. Here is my incursion journey.

Why SRS? Why Occultist?

SRS get huge buff in 3.4. You can only get 105% minion damage from passive tree before, but right now it is 255, more than double. Second, SRS was suffering from low accuracy a lot. With command of pit, SRS get 1000 flat accuracy, together with minion accuracy nodes on tree, SRS should have more than enough accuracy now even against the very end game bosses.
With these two changes, SRS is likely have 4 times damage than before. SRS was a decent skill already, How about 4 times now???

Still not convinced? Let's check the defence Occultist provides.
We go ES, with 304 max ES and 245% ES from tree, and occultist nature lankiness with ES. It is like playing summoner build but with 30% ES per second leech during mapping. How awesome it that? For bosses, Wicked wand and soulstrike quiver, you can almost instantly get ES recharge started. Throw in some incandescent heart, then feel the immortality.

Did I also mention that "Increases and Reductions to Minion Attack Speed also affect you" and flesh offering to get full attack speed bonus?

Tree

here are some key stats.
+304 to maximum Energy Shield
245% increased maximum Energy Shield
Minions deal 237% increased Damage
Minions have 40% increased Attack Speed
160% increased Minion Accuracy Rating
Final Tree

Leveling Tree

Life version and respec to ES asap (can go hybrid and then CI).
Leveling tree

Gems

Usual stuff,
SRS, minion damage, melee splash (empower, ruthless), multi-strike, melee physical damage, WED, elemental focus if color is not right.
Auras: Hatred, haste, clarity, discipline.

Gear@lvl 23

Gear@lvl 45 @ Kitava

Gear@lvl 67 @ act10 Kitava

Gear@lvl 80

Gear@lvl 90

To be filled
[Removed by Admin]
Last edited by BlowBlood on Sep 7, 2018, 11:31:38 AM
Last bumped on Sep 3, 2018, 3:22:17 AM
Thanks, I am currently looking at different summoner builds, have never played one, this one looks good.
put in some gear example with link, would love to play it but i dont know what items i should put in and also what gems, it will be my first time playing summoner, that's why i need help from you :) I count on you!
"
Haju_99 wrote:
put in some gear example with link, would love to play it but i dont know what items i should put in and also what gems, it will be my first time playing summoner, that's why i need help from you :) I count on you!

I will put them along with my progress in Delve. I will play it as a league starter.
[Removed by Admin]
Just wanna know, how does your theorycrafting doing after a liitle play?

Is it good, overpowered?
Very interested in this. What order do you take your ascendancies?

edit: ah, I see you respecced into BV? What prompted that decision?
Last edited by cdnza on Sep 3, 2018, 3:37:22 AM
"
Haju_99 wrote:

Map is super good. but sucks in delve. SRS always go to darkness and those mobs are immue.
[Removed by Admin]
Oh, my, imagine your craft +3 gems bow (like this one bellow) and add Soul Strike, not to mention, you can have even legacy Soul Strike this League! You'll have undying tank! :D
Last edited by Гаруспик on Sep 3, 2018, 3:23:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info