[3.4] Poet's Pen VD Zerphi Ultimate Edition

"
When i have blood magic in my frenzy setup, i can't get zerphi to work, i can use it but it aint "active", but if i remove the blood magic and use zerphi i get the indicator bar under the flask.

You have to have something draining your mana. Otherwise Zerphi's will turn off when you are at full mana. The reason it works when you take off blood magic is now your Frenzy is using enough mana to keep Zerphi from filling up your mana and turning off.

The most common methods are Blood Rage + Mind Over Matter, RF, or Omeyocan boots.
Seems like a good helm for this build . Huge fire boost . The auto fire spell triggerin counts as usin a fire skill ?

Tested yep it works . so beyond a huge dps boost gives chil and freeze immunity . not bad .

IGN = Tominsideeeee

Last edited by Tom1nside on Sep 28, 2018, 3:50:28 AM
I'm curious, would this work with arc and ball of lightning or vd is still superior?
How much health do you have with the brass dome setup? I'm sitting at about 6086 with almost every piece that can give life having it on.

I'm trying to go deeper into delve (almost 300) but I seem to get 1 shotted in the most random ways.

While Mapping i'll do kaoms to give myself about 7.3k hp and everything seems fine. With LC uber elder is still a bit scary. I have yet to try the brass dome setup in there but i've been testing it in delve/t15/16 maps. It's hit or miss imo. But in the video i'm seeing you with a lot more health than what i'm sitting at.
Hey there.

You say this was based on Markus' Zerphi VD, but honestly I cant tell the difference between the two. Seems to be the same itemization to me, beside the ventors suggestion for mapping. Mind explaining the difference?

I'm curious if i should change my jewel for the added fire damage (while i farm the 20-25 ex needed for anger/vitality jewel)
I think there are incorrect assumptions in the buildguide. The double phys converted to elem are shaper based or essence of horror crafted elder body armor. There is no helm mod (I believe that mod on helm existed only in Incursion).
"
Souldrainer8 wrote:
I think there are incorrect assumptions in the buildguide. The double phys converted to elem are shaper based or essence of horror crafted elder body armor. There is no helm mod (I believe that mod on helm existed only in Incursion).

Hi there. I believe that "Redblade" helmets can get the Physical taken as fire damage mod.

They can drop from Fire element warbands. I believe the Lighthouse map's boss is that exact warband.

I read somewhere that in 20 kills normally atleast 1 helmet drops.

About the Redblade items: They always drop identified.

So when you kill the boss there. Make sure you look at all the items thats hidden by your lootfilter.

Redblade: 10% of Physical Damage taken as Fire Damage (helmets)
Source: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Warband Scroll down to items.
Last edited by seabazz on Oct 17, 2018, 3:29:02 AM
"
seabazz wrote:
"
Souldrainer8 wrote:

Hi there. I believe that "Redblade" helmets can get the Physical taken as fire damage mod.

They can drop from Fire element warbands. I believe the Lighthouse map's boss is that exact warband.

So when you kill the boss there. Make sure you look at all the items thats hidden by your lootfilter.

Yes, correct but not shaper base as suggested in the guide and it's almost impossible to have the helm dropping with good mods and then having an enchant on it within a temp league.
"
Souldrainer8 wrote:
"
seabazz wrote:
"
Souldrainer8 wrote:

Yes, correct but not shaper base as suggested in the guide and it's almost impossible to have the helm dropping with good mods and then having an enchant on it within a temp league.

True story

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info