[3.4] Poet's Pen VD Zerphi Ultimate Edition

The problem was too high attack speed, I dropped Berserking node from the tree and lowered the APS to 4.3 with 10% cooldown recovery. Now it works great.
Update:
This topic will have a massive update soon, with an Uber Elder gearing section, a farming one, and a Delve one.

While building the tankiest VD/Zerphi build out there for delve purposes (still working on it), I found an easy way to do Uber Elder full facetanking while doing my carry services this league:

If zerphi mechanic is regenerating enough life and you have enough HP to not get one shotted by any attack (around 6k) it's 100% UElder guaranteed deathless.
My Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/obsolee7
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/ObsoLeet
Hi, i have a problem with this build.

When i have blood magic in my frenzy setup, i can't get zerphi to work, i can use it but it aint "active", but if i remove the blood magic and use zerphi i get the indicator bar under the flask.

So when i run with blood magic i just loose life and cant really regen it, i hope this is something that makes sence for one of you, and can give me a quick fix to how to change it.

My profile i open so you should be able to see it.

Best regards
zyp
Just started the build and wondering in which order i should upgrade next.
Base helmet with enchant is at 10 ex, watcher eye starts at 12 ex
(any tipps for the eye? im thinking about Vita+Purity of Ice or Lightning).
My gloves and belt are kinda cheap i have to get better one with more res and life so i can equip kaoms root.

"
Baddragon555 wrote:

You don't need either of these to do Uber Elder deathless tbh.
"
WilliamCZE wrote:
"
Baddragon555 wrote:

You don't need either of these to do Uber Elder deathless tbh.

Im looking overall for ideas what i should upgrade next
"
zyppz wrote:
Hi, i have a problem with this build.

When i have blood magic in my frenzy setup, i can't get zerphi to work, i can use it but it aint "active", but if i remove the blood magic and use zerphi i get the indicator bar under the flask.

So when i run with blood magic i just loose life and cant really regen it, i hope this is something that makes sence for one of you, and can give me a quick fix to how to change it.

My profile i open so you should be able to see it.

Best regards
zyp

i got the same problem
Somehow the regen from Zerphi's aint work as i thought :S playing with 3 x fevered mind , im seen u all using bloodmagic with frenzy , that works with zerphis MANA spent gained as life ? ( same problem here wtf )

IGN = Tominsideeeee

Last edited by Tom1nside on Sep 26, 2018, 5:58:52 PM
Has anyone thought about indigon? It's insanely broken with zerphi's.
"
Tom1nside wrote:
Somehow the regen from Zerphi's aint work as i thought :S playing with 3 x fevered mind , im seen u all using bloodmagic with frenzy , that works with zerphis MANA spent gained as life ? ( same problem here wtf )

Damage is HUGE btw meltin everythin (even i still levelin my main gems) . So until i figured out the zerphis mechanics im playin without fevered minds and with lvl1 barrace - gmp - chain - life gain on hit .. on multi targetin i istantly fillin my life pool (6.5k) but the prob is on single - bosses that i temporaly usin eternal life flasks ( with insta rolls ) heres the gear so far .

IGN = Tominsideeeee

Last edited by Tom1nside on Sep 27, 2018, 9:31:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info