[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

someone killed Uber elder with this build? If Yes then how did you do it? because it's hard for me
i've been using Impresence and a bisco belt.

Rampage works very well in the mines. especially with friends.

The maddening aura and flammability are nice too.
Almost done Uber Elder with the build. Elder was ready to be culled and Shaper 1/4 life.
I guess it shoulds do it with some practice. Also i was using melee dmg on full life instead of ruthless.
Last edited by SyLizz on Sep 24, 2018, 9:19:38 AM
The again for the awesome build op! Still have to optimize gear (had to get a shit ton of dex on diamond rings, and resists are waaaay too over capped) but I scored a killer jewelled foil with near 300 pdps and 7.59 crit and a nice stat stick. The build is really picking up now!
Somebody can tell me which one ascendany i need to pick 1st , 2nd 3rd :D ?
A build really fun to play.
Can you please advice what to improve next and what should be the goals further on
"
Bzyku1957 wrote:
Somebody can tell me which one ascendany i need to pick 1st , 2nd 3rd :D ?

see the leveling trees.
"
nicky2tymes wrote:
The again for the awesome build op! Still have to optimize gear (had to get a shit ton of dex on diamond rings, and resists are waaaay too over capped) but I scored a killer jewelled foil with near 300 pdps and 7.59 crit and a nice stat stick. The build is really picking up now!

nice!
"
Ogrenci wrote:
A build really fun to play.
Can you please advice what to improve next and what should be the goals further on

hmm. A 6th link would add just as much damage as an abyssus does but without the increased damage taken plus you can have life and res on the helm. I think you shuold get a regular 6 link for 30c, get a helm with life, res, accuracy, or negative fire res to nearby enemies.

Then replace that steel ring with a DPS ring (accuracy, added phys, ele damage) because your res should be on your helm.

If you do that, you'll have the same DPS i think but you wont be taking 47% more phys damage.
Hello guys what would be a good upgrade for me, obviously loreweave but trying to 6link it :/

I allso have this when i kill tougher bosses
Last edited by MrScavenger on Sep 24, 2018, 11:46:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info