[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

Here is my take on this build...pretty fun to play. Thanks OP. Feel free to suggest or critic any improvement. I don't really want to spend more on weapons any more, for once in STD, they are just junks. Would love to have 6L Loreweave latter but way too poor right now. Don't even have enough gcp for my gems....hahahah.

Here is a version i am using in STD for my Champion. Works pretty great too. Try to use as much MF gears as possible. The helm enchant for Devoto is kind of over priced right now. BTW, as a Champion, we don't need to get accuracy. Again, thanks OP.
Last edited by dyuloose on Sep 21, 2018, 5:42:43 PM
"
dyuloose wrote:

Here is my take on this build...pretty fun to play. Thanks OP. Feel free to suggest or critic any improvement. I don't really want to spend more on weapons any more, for once in STD, they are just junks. Would love to have 6L Loreweave latter but way too poor right now. Don't even have enough gcp for my gems....hahahah.

Here is a version i am using in STD for my Champion. Works pretty great too. Try to use as much MF gears as possible. The helm enchant for Devoto is kind of over priced right now. BTW, as a Champion, we don't need to get accuracy. Again, thanks OP.

wowww ridiculous gear. Your I dont think you need my help lol.

One little thing tho, in your delve gear, if you put the golem and herald of purity in your helm, you get a little more DPS and tankier golem because of the +2 minion gems.

And your champion tree. seems like ur missing resists. I'd maybe get it on jewels so you can remove those nods.

you win the best gear contest
thx for the reply....appreciated it. i did have the herald of purity on my helm before, but 4l vaal ancestral call just blew my mind when it comes to raw single damage, so have to move it to somewhere else. A shame really. The links in gloves and boots are great for quality of life . So, i'm not sure how to fix this without breaking their links right now. Maybe when i don't have to carry Leap slam and Con effect on my gears for exp, i can fix it.

As for the resis on my STD toon, you are right. I don't meet the 80 all res, which is the point of a Loreware. Maybe when GGG bring the mines to STD and give me a real challenge, ill fix it. thx again.

This is what i'm currently running. This is only like the third build I have ever done, so I was just wondering how I was doing and what I should upgrade next. I probably could use another diamond ring, one with accuracy on it. Also, a different stat stick with multiple phys as extra rolls I think. Overall though, I have been really enjoying the build, thanks for the guide.
I'd been just hashing out a Smite build, but got bored with it bout lvl 50. Turns out I was making this build. I only have to rerun the Lab and go Chieftain.

Will give this a try, seeing as it won't cost me anything but some gems. :)
Hey, playing your build for quite a while and so far i've been enjoying it but higher level content feels kinda clunky to be honest, delves can easily bring me to 10% HP outta nowhere (Depth 238 so nothing special really...) i got some decent phys reduct, pretty good regen n' some other stuff. Here's my gear just in case. Thanks
Hi,

I'm thinking of doing the Jugg version just because. what order of ascendancy do you recommend? Also, do you think 4.5 ex would get me going pretty well NOT counting what I may find while leveling? Looks pretty awesome! Thanks!
Im lvl 75 atm and I can barely kill merc izaro with dreamfeather why is my dps so bad?
Nvm, I'm going chieftain. The devil you know....

will ask on different: 2 level, 200 accuracy , 1 a gem, sword on +1% of Crete and my damag club will grow in 4 times?(OK in 3 to 60K, not 24K)
because LVL 82 in the video is clearly visible the more damage, with the worst weapons
Last edited by MrGutlya on Sep 21, 2018, 11:20:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info