[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
polymortis wrote:
Does modifiers like "gain (X)% of physical damage as extra fire damage" are cumulative with both main hand and off hand?

yes. if you have 40% phys as fire on both weapons, the DPS increase is:

DPS x (1+.4+.4) = 1.8DPS

And this would be wrong by the way:

DPS x 1.4 x 1.4 = 1.96DPS

So If I understand well it is not really worth it and should be enough on the left hand?
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
kjm67 wrote:
Firstly thank you for the amazing guide! Has been very helpful and constant updates to improve it have been very nice also! :)

I was fairly strong with minimal gear changes until recently I've been doing tier 9/10 maps and realised I should probably upgrade my gear (I can still do them but it would be much easier if I upgraded and stopped being lazy :P )

I know my gear still has a lot of work to go (such as quality flasks, possibly a new offhand and new rings/amulet). However my main question is about the loreweave. I'm looking into it as one of my next upgrades and I was just wondering which stats/rolls are the most important? (I thought crit chance would be important but the roll on yours is fairly low. Only my second league playing so not sure how much more expensive a high crit chance makes it). Also would you recommend buying the loreweave directly or buying rings yourself and making one (currently as of writing this it is 170 to buy one or 2.5c per ring, so 150c to make one).

Sorry for the long comment and once again thank you for the great guide! :)

Nice. Umm. My loreweave gave me nightmares. I bought one with 3ex and spent like 20ex trying to 6link it and it never linked. so I re-sold it and just bought a 6linked one for 9ex....

You'll save currency buying rings at 2-2.5c, but obviously it will be time consuming and maybe stressful. (try selling a unique ring at 2c. you'll get spammed like crazy...)

The stats you're looking for are basically everything other than mana, ES, rarity. The max res is a huge defensive boots. Added phys, ele damage, crit chance are huge DPS boosts. All attributes are really nice too.

It's your choice how you want to buy a loreweave, but first get a regular 6link. Theyre only like 30c. Also, it's not worth using a loreweave if it is only 5linked.

Awesome! Thanks for the reply. Going to buy a 6 link asap, then I'll start working out what I want to do with the loreweave :)
"
taint8 wrote:
I need a gear check for this build. everyone is getting 2mil dps etc.. im still sitting on 200k max. what's wrong with my gears?

Hi. You're not critting at all.

You need more accuracy. try to achieve 90% hit chance in your hideout. This is important to maintain crit chance.

Get a diamond flask.

Get a sword with crit chance. >6.5% is desirable.

Also, get 2 crit multi mods on each jewel in the tree.
"
polymortis wrote:
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
polymortis wrote:
Does modifiers like "gain (X)% of physical damage as extra fire damage" are cumulative with both main hand and off hand?

yes. if you have 40% phys as fire on both weapons, the DPS increase is:

DPS x (1+.4+.4) = 1.8DPS

And this would be wrong by the way:

DPS x 1.4 x 1.4 = 1.96DPS

So If I understand well it is not really worth it and should be enough on the left hand?

It's worth it, but the thing is, it's really hard to find a weapon like that. Phys as fire takes up a sword's prefix, but increased/added phys are also prefixes. You can only have 3 prefixes on 1 item, so if a sword has a phys as fire mod, chances are, it will have low phys DPS.

If you find a sword with increased phys, added phys, and phys as fire, (all high numbers) it might be worth a fortune.

The only cheap way to do this is to dual weild nebuloch, but I wouldn't recommend it.
Hi guys,It is worth using a tombfist with 1 socket, if now there is no opportunity to buy with 2 sockets.
And what kind of jewel eye is better to put in it с 1 socket?
Just upgraded my offhand for 1ex, and noticed I was able to craft a second %fire damage mod onto it, not sure why O-o.

Going to be working on crafting this guy up over the rest of the league.

I'm not sure how to link items on the forums but someone check out the offhand and let me know if I'm right to be as excited as I am.
"
kamabullet1 wrote:
Hi guys,It is worth using a tombfist with 1 socket, if now there is no opportunity to buy with 2 sockets.
And what kind of jewel eye is better to put in it с 1 socket?

Yes it's worth it. Put a murderous jewel in. intimidate is 10% more damage.
"
SuperzPurez wrote:
Just upgraded my offhand for 1ex, and noticed I was able to craft a second %fire damage mod onto it, not sure why O-o.

Going to be working on crafting this guy up over the rest of the league.

I'm not sure how to link items on the forums but someone check out the offhand and let me know if I'm right to be as excited as I am.

Nice. It's a good offhand. BUT, you should craft crit multi on it. it's stronger than the small amount of fire damage.

BTW, fire damage can be rolled as both prefix and suffix. thats why you were able to craft it on.
Last edited by SuperzPurez on Sep 15, 2018, 5:00:20 PM
So how might i transition my current character into a crit build? Sorry if this is a hard ask, but i dont really know what im doing lol. Ive never played a crit build before. Would like to keep the might of the meeks if i can and dont want to reroll, so do you think its even possible to get near your DPS and switch into a crit build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info