[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

"
Hollyphantom wrote:

not just max res. max res is a great defensive stat, but the rest of the mods add a ton of DPS

I mean...there are better chests to use, if it didn't have max resists on it. ie: it's the main point of it.

Don't think I've ever seen someone with a 6L loreweave, that has 76 max resists, but what ever floats your boat
Is this build still ok to play on low budget or have prices skyrocketed since release?

I really like the CP skill but my current build doesn't utilize it as good as this build seems to do.

Is this build still good to run as a league starter? I only have like 20C total atm
"
phexifa wrote:
Is this build still ok to play on low budget or have prices skyrocketed since release?

I really like the CP skill but my current build doesn't utilize it as good as this build seems to do.

Is this build still good to run as a league starter? I only have like 20C total atm

Yes with 20c u can buy a tabula, 1 scavea and 1 tempestous(something like that) with that you will be good till t6-8 maps

Edit: i think its the starter build for almost everyone here. maybe an axe version without crit is cheaper but this one doesnt need a lot o currencie
Last edited by gokudin on Sep 9, 2018, 1:46:14 PM
how about u use mark of elder ring and a shaper ring with assassin mark, I think that could boots ur dmg a lot more and won't lose much of anything.
"
Migjack wrote:
Hi Hollyphantom !

I see you change your mace for a sword it's better ?

What stat i need on that sword for it to be better than a nebuloch ?

"
Hollyphantom wrote:

Its hard to tell unless you put it in POB because there are so many mods.

But if you have something like 35% phys as fire, 20% phys as something else, 25 crit multi, 30% increased damage, then its better than nebuloch.

sword or sceptre, doesnt really matter. Note: If you use a sword and whirling blades + sword stat stick, your whirling will alternate weapons. If that sowrd is slow, your whilring will become slower.

Ok I'll tell u guys a secret, how I crafted my sword:

and some other not-as-good ones. ssome have sold already:

I used a Aetheric Fossil + Prismatic Fossil. This makes attack mods hard to appear and caster mods more likely. Guess what, theres no caster mods on swords, and almost all mods are attack. Prismatic makes ele mods more likely and blocks bleed/poison. So you block almost all mods and these mods likely to appear: Phys as fire/cold, ele resists, crit multi, ele penetration.

Especially the phys as fire/cold. I got this like 80% of the tries because it's almost the only prefix left.

This trick doesnt work for sceptres because you'll just end up getting a ton of spell mods. So get a shaper sword (at least ilvl 80, ideally 83) and try.

(dont tell anyone except for CP'ers! lol)

otherwise, this might be a good start: http://poe.trade/search/isazubanonakin

Wow thanks for that answer !
"
"
Hollyphantom wrote:

not just max res. max res is a great defensive stat, but the rest of the mods add a ton of DPS

I mean...there are better chests to use, if it didn't have max resists on it. ie: it's the main point of it.

Don't think I've ever seen someone with a 6L loreweave, that has 76 max resists, but what ever floats your boat

Theres also no chest that can get more DPS than loreweave. Not even perfect rares. The bad part of loreweave is the low life. It's the only bad part.
"
phexifa wrote:

Prices have PLUMMETED since 1 week ago, just because that's usually what happens in the 1st week. The build doesnt use any very particular rate items. All items we use are used by many other builds too. So there's almost no way items would inflate because of this build. Plus, only 2% of the players are playing consecrated path right now.
"
gokudin wrote:
"
phexifa wrote:

Yes with 20c u can buy a tabula, 1 scavea and 1 tempestous(something like that) with that you will be good till t6-8 maps

Edit: i think its the starter build for almost everyone here. maybe an axe version without crit is cheaper but this one doesnt need a lot o currencie

Yeah, definitely recommend going axe/non-crit if you're on a budget and spec into EO. I'm currently doing this as I don't have much currency left over right now, and good dual crit multi jewels and mainhand wep that really scale the damage on this build are pricey. The damage is still good. On maybe 2-4ex I was looking at around 700k shaper dps, where you'd be paying that just for a decent mainhand sword on a crit build. That's for generic 6L, offhand stat-stick, >300 dps soul taker, and half-decent other misc gear. You could easily spend much less and still have respectable dps to get you through red maps.

Soul takers are pretty cheap and will allow you to add another full aura like hatred if you drop AA for a decent damage boost.
"
zoinkjr wrote:
"
gokudin wrote:
"
phexifa wrote:

Yeah, definitely recommend going axe/non-crit if you're on a budget and spec into EO. I'm currently doing this as I don't have much currency left over right now, and good dual crit multi jewels and mainhand wep that really scale the damage on this build are pricey. The damage is still good. On maybe 2-4ex I was looking at around 700k shaper dps, where you'd be paying that just for a decent mainhand sword on a crit build. That's for generic 6L, offhand stat-stick, >300 dps soul taker, and half-decent other misc gear. You could easily spend much less and still have respectable dps to get you through red maps.

Soul takers are pretty cheap and will allow you to add another full aura like hatred if you drop AA for a decent damage boost.

Well, you can have more dps than EO or RT builds with just a scaeva and tempestuous steel. It doesnt take much to make crit builds have more DPS than EO or RT, but ofc it takes currency to minmax.

EDIT: I just checked in POB. I removed ALL my jewels, replaced weapons with scaeva/tempestuous steel. I still have 750k shaper dps with conc effect. It's plenty of dps. these r 1c weapons. soultaker is 25c

Also, u might not be looking for the right jewels. CP has so many tags, its pretty easy to get one cheap. http://poe.trade/search/onanowitasimka

Just getting 2 multi mods will cost u less than 1c

Last edited by Hollyphantom on Sep 9, 2018, 3:33:42 PM
"
how about u use mark of elder ring and a shaper ring with assassin mark, I think that could boots ur dmg a lot more and won't lose much of anything.

sure that works. It makes getting accuracy harder tho.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info