[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

"
Is it ok if I have elemental damage other than fire in this build? I don't mean having lightning and cold in place of physical and fire, rather having nothing extra vs having some cold and lighning "for free".

thats fine but "added lightning/cold" will add very little damage. "extra phys as light/cold" is decent.

added phys and extra phys as fire and nonchaos as chaos is best
"
Big_Nipples wrote:
Hello, I am doing juggernaut version of the build in 3.5 and so far I am very enjoying it.

One thing though, the POB juggernaut version is most likely not updated to 3.5 since it refers to statsticks with the Nebuloch. And my problem is that I am not sure how to upgrade my weapons further since any sword that I add to POB does not increase my damage. I added the recommended swords that are in the Chieftain POB but again, they do not increase the DPS I currently have.

I am asking for some advice on what to get next for my swords to increase my DPS. Also is there anything else I can do to further my damage (aside from the obvious, jewel upgrades and loreweave). My profile is public. Thanks in advance.

you need unbleed/uncurse flasks

you need added phys. NOT added fire like you have all over your gear

craft life on diamond ring

use combustion. either on main 5 or 6 link or on your totem.

you probably dont need so much accraucy. jugg gets 1000 for free
Okay, i forgot my gloves were garbage, bought some new ones with attack speed. Im max res, 6.5k hp, would a 6l loreweave still be my best upgrade?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Gardneramw/characters
Last edited by Gardneramw on Dec 25, 2018, 2:11:17 PM
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
subiedude8 wrote:
Is it possible to hit 1 mill Shaper dps with Terminus Est? I imported my build into Path of Building and did some min/maxing tweaks there (max gem level/quality, loreweave upgrade, etc.) and can't even come close.

I was under the impression that the 2H variant was not far off from dual wield in terms of dps (IIRC OP was getting over 2 mill on his PoB link). Am I missing something here?

yea very possible

https://pastebin.com/T7UBLBg3

thats your pob. about 0.4 mil

you need added phys on your gear. terminus has low base dps, so it needs added phys

also, u dont need to convert with your gloves. ur already 100% fire without it

Yeah I did not realize this at the time. I think it might be costly to get added physical with all the other mods.

I wanted to ask you about Oni-Goroshi. I replaced my Terminus with it in PoB and my shaper dps with her embrace doubled to 800k. I would also be able to run a much more affordable Loreweave without the 6L.

Are there any drawbacks to that setup? Did I do something wrong with PoB to double the dps or is Oni really that much better?
Last edited by subiedude8 on Dec 25, 2018, 3:45:04 PM
"
subiedude8 wrote:
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
subiedude8 wrote:
Is it possible to hit 1 mill Shaper dps with Terminus Est? I imported my build into Path of Building and did some min/maxing tweaks there (max gem level/quality, loreweave upgrade, etc.) and can't even come close.

I was under the impression that the 2H variant was not far off from dual wield in terms of dps (IIRC OP was getting over 2 mill on his PoB link). Am I missing something here?

yea very possible

https://pastebin.com/T7UBLBg3

thats your pob. about 0.4 mil

you need added phys on your gear. terminus has low base dps, so it needs added phys

also, u dont need to convert with your gloves. ur already 100% fire without it

Yeah I did not realize this at the time. I think it might be costly to get added physical with all the other mods.

I wanted to ask you about Oni-Goroshi. I replaced my Terminus with it in PoB and my shaper dps with her embrace doubled to 800k. I would also be able to run a much more affordable Loreweave without the 6L.

Are there any drawbacks to that setup? Did I do something wrong with PoB to double the dps or is Oni really that much better?

yes oni is great. you degen tho. but mathil made an oni build recently and its price tripled. wait 2 weeks and price will come down
I have never properly tried melee before so weapons are not something I really understand. With blood rage frenzy and Ahn's Might surely that is contradictory or is the DPS boost from Ahn's might just big enough that it doesn't matter anyway? With the 1.3 attacks per second and less frenzy charges, will that affect clear speed significantly? Relative to dreamfeather which can be recommended as an endgame item from some builds that use consecrated paths. Thank you for your time.
Last edited by jorster80437 on Dec 26, 2018, 12:42:55 AM
Hey. I'm getting to the point in this build where things are getting pricey. I have 3 pue ex and a good bit of other currency. Thinking about spending it on a good sword. Anyone have any recommendations on something more important to upgrade first?
I have 120% resists capped at 80.
6k life
PoB has me at 1 mil effective dps

Thanks!
I'm currently playing this build and i am too squishy and getting one shooted very often in red maps.

It's still in progress but i would appreciate if someone could take a look at my character and point me if i'm doing anything wrong.

Thanks in advance.
Nice build!!!

If i use oni,what gems would be better on chest?Assuming that i put the main skill in the oni.
I have similar question, how do i setup my gems for oni and 6l loreweave (totem)?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info