ty GGG, bestiary back!

coz bestiary will back at 3.5, maybe we can get more perfect ring, stop doing mirror service!!! wish someone could make one with all t1mods

kevin_betaryal

with my vdzerphi gears, i can ez kill full-life shaper in 3.03s(2s if he can hit me at first or i dont use my leveling gears,my leveling gears have more attackspeed than CDR,to get more recovery), so dont worry about the dmg

dont forget,

(not alltier1 yes, but if you need the mod, i think you dont have other choice,like the fire res on belt)

~price 1 mirror
since delve almost end, we can confirm that we cant get another one of this mod in future.so its 100%legacy,and the only one with this type mods. the ring is the reason why i can get 188k max VDdmg with single ball against shaper

pob:https://pastebin.com/anxHnJ79

coz most of guys with VDzerphi,just have ring and belt non-unique,this ring is the only way that you can get aspect of spider, it not just give you a 5%more dmg per web, also make your enemy reduced 30%movespeed, also at pvp.

to me, the most important thing is it looks really cooooool

~price 1 mirror
(we dont need any res on boots coz sometime we use
at elder fight. thats why i made this one)

~price 1 mirror
coz we are useing purity of ice& taste of hate & wiseoak at the same time, i prefer fire res than flasks time, if you thought that doesnt worth to mirror ,its okay ,you can made one yourself

~price 1 mirror
we dont need ANY cold res coz we are useing purity of ice and taste of hate, and just need one 48lightning res, thats why this helmet so good for this build.

items for sale:
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

also have itlv83+ abyss jewels & base that i dont list.

price are negotiable,actually i just random priced.and will give discount if you can pay pure currency. offer me in game.(@bigcharmander)

btw: dont forget 2 pathfinderRF helmet at 4. there are really rare and cant drop ingame till 3.5.will help you more ezer to get 100%phy convert.
Last edited by sokevin on Jan 12, 2019, 2:27:46 PM
Last bumped on Nov 13, 2018, 7:17:32 AM
too lazy to edit main thread , so i will post sold items here:

about 40 of itlv83 hypnotic abyss jewels sold as 10c each , need to farm more.

shaped steel ring sold .
Last edited by sokevin on Aug 30, 2018, 2:26:08 PM

some quiver

Thanks for the mirror copy buddy. Good dude right here.

Last edited by Undo89 on Nov 6, 2018, 4:12:45 AM

some good gears on sale now,

some of them are mirror tier of mirror tier base

those still at delve, but will bring back to std for sale

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info