Super Slow Mo! (All content! No uniques required! Perfect for new, SSF, & challenged gamers.) (3.4)

"
Thanks! I really like this build. Let me know what you think come 3.5!

Will definitely be keeping an eye on this thread :) For now I'm hitting refresh frequently hoping to see the patch notes!

"
My filter, once that stuff is released today, won't focus on the Chaos recipe. It's still doable of course, but I like my filters to be a "if it drops, pick it up" type of thing.

Ironically I like the same concept, and I really like how your 3.4 filter is set up which is why I am using it as a template for creating my own. I wanted to try creating (or at least editing) a filter to be more to my taste now that I've been able to play the game for a little while and get comfortable with how they work. Ultimately I was picking up some things for vendor recipes that were just not worth the time involved so I wanted to exclude those items at a minimum.

Regarding the chaos recipe specifically it seems people are really split on whether to do it or not, but considering I'm most likely to use the orbs myself instead of as trade currency I think it could be worthwhile to have that extra trickle of currency coming in. I found a guide on Youtube that covers setting up a series of filters so you can turn the various components of the recipe on and off as you build up a stockpile of them in order to avoid winding up with a massively lopsided stash and I think I'm going to try something like that myself. We'll see how it turns out!
"
Katalaeia wrote:
Ironically I like the same concept, and I really like how your 3.4 filter is set up which is why I am using it as a template for creating my own. I wanted to try creating (or at least editing) a filter to be more to my taste now that I've been able to play the game for a little while and get comfortable with how they work. Ultimately I was picking up some things for vendor recipes that were just not worth the time involved so I wanted to exclude those items at a minimum.

Regarding the chaos recipe specifically it seems people are really split on whether to do it or not, but considering I'm most likely to use the orbs myself instead of as trade currency I think it could be worthwhile to have that extra trickle of currency coming in. I found a guide on Youtube that covers setting up a series of filters so you can turn the various components of the recipe on and off as you build up a stockpile of them in order to avoid winding up with a massively lopsided stash and I think I'm going to try something like that myself. We'll see how it turns out!
That's awesome! Have fun playing with it! I'm doing the refresh too. I know they'll tweet it immediately, but for some reason I'm breaking my F5 button. :)
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
"
Maybe you can do maps in 14 min instead of 15 in 3.5
Is your account being suspended not enough? Do you really not learn? Why do you post? You harass without purpose. GGG has removed so many of your posts...

:O sorry I didn't say something you can report me for this time. Not my fault if you take it the wrong way! Slow builds are awesome. Doesn't matter if it takes 50x longer to get stuff done. Rock on man.

Who's attacking who now with your hyperbole attacking me?? HA
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Dec 5, 2018, 1:40:06 AM
"
"
"
Maybe you can do maps in 14 min instead of 15 in 3.5
Is your account being suspended not enough? Do you really not learn? Why do you post? You harass without purpose. GGG has removed so many of your posts...

:O sorry I didn't say something you can report me for this time. Not my fault if you take it the wrong way! Slow builds are awesome. Doesn't matter if it takes 50x longer to get stuff done. Rock on man.
You're intentionally derogatory (which is against code of conduct) and your post history is loaded with non-stop rude comments to the whole community without the intent of being helpful to almost everyone. Read 2 seconds into my builds and you'll discover you're picking on a handicap person. Classy. Try being helpful to people for a change. There are lots of people that want real help.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2255487 The 3.5 build is up. Feel free to explore it. As soon as the third party resources have updated (they are really hard at work right now) I will work hard to update my guide as well. Thanks for your patience, feedback, and kindness for 3.4! See you in 3.5!

Annnnnd

duplicate removed
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Last edited by GrunkleBob on Dec 9, 2018, 12:46:25 AM
Hi there, just loving betrayal and wanted to give some easy 1 handed early leveling advice.
While you are just starting out, I found a very powerful one handed support for raise zombies.
This would be early leveling as soon as you can get them and makes the loot hunt effortless. I am pretty sure LV5 you can have both.
I have linked explosive trap to summon phantasm on kill support and I am truly one handing!!!
Makes the hunt for essentials in this build a breeze, no mana issues at all.
Seems to be a great support for zombies while they are growing up.
So I have summon zombies mid mouse and explosive trap right click.
and I hover over health and mana keys while enjoying the scenery.

Just abandon these skills when you gather proper items for this build.
Fills the void until you get the skeletons, then NOT needed.
Will double game speed for sure, if you have a green and blue linked, don't kill yourself to find it, it's just a bonus you're zombies will protect you either way. I have noticed these betrayal missions are tough, reminds me of Delve. Especially transport. It is nice to spam exploding traps on the Betrayal boss!

So lovin this!

Thanks!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Hey! So my significant other is new to the game (and im newish) and I linked him your guide because it seemed fun and he wanted to be a summoner!

That said im at endgame and hes still leveling, ive also saved up some currency!

Is there any good uniques for this build I should look out for?
Thank you for writing up the guide to this build and being so supportive in the discussion! I always love playing summoner since it seems so poetic considering the themes of the game revolve a lot around the undead and corpses.

Anyway, a major problem I ran into is low mana. Is this build specifically designed to reserve away all the mana? After using Hatred and having Temporal Chains turned on, I have about 90 mana or 15% of my mana left to do anything?!

Also as I've been leveling, I've grown really attached to using a spell-totem casted Arc followed by button mashing SRS with melee-splash, which procs Elemental Equilibrium just fine and does like 90% of the work for me clearing the map off screen quickly.

So the trouble is that I would like to use charge dash also to activate Holy Relic, but does that mean I'll have to give up on my current playstyle? Any advice is appreciated, thanks again!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info