Mirkulas BV Chieftain 3.4 Build (1.Chieftain SSF Flashback)

"
leolarizza wrote:
Awesome build, changed some things on the tree and it's still very tanky and dealing a ton of damage, I'm "semi-ssf", so I haven't get a Loreweave yet, and I can just kill shaper with a tabula. Farmed a lot of labs, got the 30% duration and I can maintain my bv for 11 seconds. Crafted a GG mace and most of my gear and jewels.

Nice Weapom you got there anf congrats on gg enchant
I took your build and i got lvl90 ssf hc with it today. dept 150 in the mines. I like it. I'm running a 5-link and have not done uber lab yet.

So for anyone wondering; Nope, you don't need anything other then rares really. And yeah it's "hc viable".

I use Ahns heritage with the 2 jewels to get both bonusses. the +3 res is really nice in the mines.

Thanks for sharing this.
Last edited by Hals on Sep 5, 2018, 7:26:37 AM
What would a MF gear setup for thsi build look like?
"
mirkula wrote:
"
leolarizza wrote:
Awesome build, changed some things on the tree and it's still very tanky and dealing a ton of damage, I'm "semi-ssf", so I haven't get a Loreweave yet, and I can just kill shaper with a tabula. Farmed a lot of labs, got the 30% duration and I can maintain my bv for 11 seconds. Crafted a GG mace and most of my gear and jewels.

Nice Weapom you got there anf congrats on gg enchant

not that hard to craft
"
Glad to hear you have a good time. Good idea using combustion instead of elemental focus if zour dmg is ok. I never had problems keeping end charges up with orb of storms here and there.

I switched back to elemental focus and it's better. There is no issues with generating endurance charges even without orb of storms.
"
not that hard to craft

About how much on average can I expect to spend? Never crafted much before.
Love the build but i cannot beat the minotaur boss, im using the MoM version and still get one shot any tips?

is the watchers eye with clarity has % of damage taken is gained as mana over 4 sec also viable?
or is the % chance to gain back mana after using a skill clarity watchers eye version far more superior?
"
Freya98 wrote:
is the watchers eye with clarity has % of damage taken is gained as mana over 4 sec also viable?
or is the % chance to gain back mana after using a skill clarity watchers eye version far more superior?

Both are solid choices. I would prefer the first version thou. You could also try to fit in a vitaltiy and get the life recovery eye.
"
mirkula wrote:
"
Freya98 wrote:

Both are solid choices. I would prefer the first version thou. You could also try to fit in a vitaltiy and get the life recovery eye.

by first version u mean damage taken is gained as mana?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info