Mirkulas BV Chieftain 3.4 Build (1.Chieftain SSF Flashback)

So I have couple of questions.

1. What's the point of taking Elemental Overload keystone if there is very little (8%) chance of critting according to Path of Binding.

2. Do you get dex for the gems from gear at higher levels?
"
Drsniper wrote:
So I have couple of questions.

1. What's the point of taking Elemental Overload keystone if there is very little (8%) chance of critting according to Path of Binding.

At 10 stacks you hit very often and elemenmtal overload lasts 8 seconds
so no problem sutaining it. See vidoes.
"
Drsniper wrote:

2. Do you get dex for the gems from gear at higher levels?

Some from gear and some from the duelist area and scion while traveling for the flask nodes. You have lot of dex nodes if you cant find gear early:

agility,precision and versatility

"
Trentemoller wrote:
Hello,

I wanted to play Beeftain in SSF HC Betrayal so I looked at this guide and tried to make it a little more HC oriented, here is what I came up with:

https://pastebin.com/BGj2Ret3

I basically cut out the Duelist section and spent it on moar life nodes!!!1 so we have 246% increased from the tree.

Let me know what you think

It looked good with that much of life.
But you missing some stuff easy to get: dmg from the missing flamm curse. Also Try Holy Dominion instead of Celestrial Judgement for more resistances.

Could you tell me what you run your curse with like the linkm ight have missed it in the build and how long you run 2 curses for or do you stop at some point runnning 2
"
qczero wrote:
Could you tell me what you run your curse with like the linkm ight have missed it in the build and how long you run 2 curses for or do you stop at some point runnning 2

I leveld to 100 with enfeeble (on blasphemy) and flammability (linked to curse on hit). I got lucky after that with elemental weak corruption on gloves. So i used them to go MoM and dropped enfeeble.
Hey there, maybe a dumb question, but before we get the faster attakcs mod on gloves should we be runnning faster attacks support with the shield charge or just run the curse on hit/fortify/flammability?
"
PHILtheTANK wrote:
Hey there, maybe a dumb question, but before we get the faster attakcs mod on gloves should we be runnning faster attacks support with the shield charge or just run the curse on hit/fortify/flammability?

Go faster attacks just run the double curse on blasphemy or go with one curse and herald of ash
Hi are you updating the build for 3.5?
I tried this build last week and it is awesome!
"
Sartik wrote:
Hi are you updating the build for 3.5?
I tried this build last week and it is awesome!

Hey you can add the 3.5 changes to it :-)

I'm trying a miner now, never played before.

One change i suggest: Try the spiritual aid node its very good you can get lots of minion dmg jewels. And also for elder and shaper fight get a saphire flask as it adds now with loreweave. Besides that not much to change.
For a SSFHC build how would you path to spiritual aid. Most of my pathing ends up with me removing the second increased duration cluster and the flask/duelist nodes at the bottom. Currently my tree looks something like this with about 218% life and MoM http://poeurl.com/cbyD

I'm not as worried about flask nodes yet since i haven't found a wise oak but I wasn't sure if the regen/eva/dex from duelist was important for tankiness. If I remove some of the mana/MoM nodes i'm able to path to the second increased duration cluster around 90. Would that be a better option on the tree? Thanks!
Last edited by kamcnult on Dec 10, 2018, 6:17:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info