[3.4] KissMeQuick's Pet Viper Strike | Starter for FRIENDS to fight against UBER ELDER with FRIENDS!

Essentially, this build's only pro's are instaleech, movement speed with whirling blades, and PF flasks refilling, I'm looking for a decent dps build to respec to.
KMQ, mind looking at my gear and tell what's my next biggest upgrade? Should I go for the claw or Fenumus' Weave gloves?

I know my jewellry is also not the best, but struggling to see what I should upgrade first. Also, how important is the lesser poison on boots setup? I couldn't for the life of me get 4th green I spent over 1 thousand chromes today on Vorici...

Spoiler
My dmg is just too low I can't solo kill most of the bosses and I don't know why,
can someone help me, pls

I think I followed the build pretty accurately, but I am lvl 90 and I don't get that amount of dmg compered to KMQ's hydra video:

Spoiler

Also, I dont know which claw i should use?
"
Runder wrote:
My dmg is just too low I can't solo kill most of the bosses and I don't know why,
can someone help me, pls

I think I followed the build pretty accurately, but I am lvl 90 and I don't get that amount of dmg compered to KMQ's hydra video:

Spoiler

Also, I dont know which claw i should use?

Glaring issue - you're not using multistrike in your 6link. Drop the ancestrall call and swap with multistrike.

For bosses, swap splash for Melee Physical Damage.

For claw, wasp nest is great until you can craft 60% chance for poison to do 100% more dmg with attack speed and preferably chaos damage on it.
I think best is to get one with life/mana on hit.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

These items can scale insanely but also need a lot of crafting!

T1 ALWAYS 60% more poison damage
T2 Poison Duration / Attack Speed / Physical damage / Chaos Damage
T3 Accuracy / Increased poison damage

Great Build. Thx a lot.

Can someone pls explain how to properly craft a good Claw. I read a most posts, but i am still not sure which is the 'right way' to do it.

Which Claw are u using for base and which delves are good for crafting?

Be true to yourself and you will never fall.
ign @DingOfFire
ign @Tormented_Bowjob
ign @UmEinharKeinenNamen
"
shabanotti wrote:
KMQ, mind looking at my gear and tell what's my next biggest upgrade? Should I go for the claw or Fenumus' Weave gloves?

I know my jewellry is also not the best, but struggling to see what I should upgrade first. Also, how important is the lesser poison on boots setup? I couldn't for the life of me get 4th green I spent over 1 thousand chromes today on Vorici...

Spoiler

place your boots in artisan bench at your hideout

select 3 sockets so you got only your 3 first green
then select 4 socket
if your 4th is not green, go back to 3
repeat until you got 4 greens

that's how you socket off colors armor from scratch.
I have no idea what people are talking about when they complain about the build.

Its very fast in clearing ANY(ANY) 8 mod tier 16 map and boss.

It kills both shaper and uber elder easily and it can delve deep.

Love it
Can i use this Armour "Cherrubim's Maleficence"
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cherrubim%27s_Maleficence
"
isgz wrote:
"
shabanotti wrote:

Spoiler

place your boots in artisan bench at your hideout

select 3 sockets so you got only your 3 first green
then select 4 socket
if your 4th is not green, go back to 3
repeat until you got 4 greens

that's how you socket off colors armor from scratch.

OMG I'm so dumb, forgot about this vorici method! :'( wasted 2k chroms :D

edit: and roughly 200 jewellers layter I got it... thanks man, well still saved me! I would have probably continued with chroms >.<
Last edited by shabanotti on Sep 13, 2018, 8:01:39 AM
"
srgvnz wrote:
Can i use this Armour "Cherrubim's Maleficence"
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cherrubim%27s_Maleficence

Nope, anything other than Loreweave / Rare Elder chest with good mods is not worth linking.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info