What works with the Spiritual Command notable?

A couple questions about the notable Spiritual Command regarding the "Increases and Reductions to Minion Attack Speed also affect you" mod: Do conditional increases and reductions work? And do increases and reductions to attack and cast speed (together as one mod) work?

I noticed that the "of Rallying" suffix for Ghastly Eye abyss jewels (Minions have (6-8)% increased Attack and Cast Speed if you or your Minions have Killed Recently) does not seem to work for players in PoB even with the "recently killed" boxes ticked and was trying to figure out why. I'm not sure if PoB is working correctly or not here, I think it would be odd for this to not work.
Last bumped on Sep 23, 2018, 5:58:25 AM
I would say that this specific case is a bug in PoB more likely than it is how it works in game.

Should be easy to test once the changes go live.
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Aug 29, 2018, 11:50:21 AM
Will Spiritual Aid and Spiritual Command work with increases and reductions outside the skill tree? In particular the Minion Damage and Minion Speed support gems?
"
Bjaelde wrote:
Will Spiritual Aid and Spiritual Command work with increases and reductions outside the skill tree? In particular the Minion Damage and Minion Speed support gems?

No for at least two different reasons:

The modifier must apply to your character in order to be transformed by the passive. Support gems only modify your minions (and only specifically the minions summoned by the appropriate active skill), not your character.

Minion Damage support also gives more minion damage. That is not an increase or reduction to minion damage.
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
"
Bjaelde wrote:

No for at least two different reasons:

The modifier must apply to your character in order to be transformed by the passive. Support gems only modify your minions (and only specifically the minions summoned by the appropriate active skill), not your character.

Minion Damage support also gives more minion damage. That is not an increase or reduction to minion damage.

Ghastly Jewels with minions have 6% increased Cast speed do not apply to me, is this also intended? Same casts per second and damage per second. Cast speed mod is +8% I have 28% cast speed for minions on the tree.
Spiritual Command ONLY gives you Attack Speed, not Cast Speed.
Ah ty Bardharr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info