Path of Exile: Delve Patch Notes

One dev's click and hard to obtain shimmerones turn into garbage. Who need this shit now as an elder kill reward????
"
bloodbathzim wrote:
come on GGG stop gutting vaal gems. they have been nerfed enough. nerf clear speed builds instead.

Things that help clear speed are strong defenses like perma-uptime Vaal Discipline or perma-uptime Vaal Grace not to mention really obnoxious stuff like perma-uptime Vaal Blade Vortex or perma-uptime Vaal Summon Skeletons.
So BV is still on ? And Impulsa ?

Return of the Wasp Nest Spectral Throw or BV poison
I'm squeezing my hog to this, not gonna stop even if you ban me.
My livestream - twitch.tv/davo1
"
XCodesLIVE wrote:
Things that help clear speed are strong defenses like perma-uptime Vaal Discipline or perma-uptime Vaal Grace not to mention really obnoxious stuff like perma-uptime Vaal Blade Vortex or perma-uptime Vaal Summon Skeletons.

vaal skelly, as a reason for the clear speed meta ? seriously ?

And you know what makes perma-uptime even possible on vaal skill in the first place ?
clear speed.
And clear speed comes from ridiculous damage and coverage, definitely NOT "strong defenses" ...
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Not really impressed by the balance changes. Oh well, maybe 3.5 is gonna be better.
Not sure if GGG realized that all the chaos damage to attack skills will apply to chaos conversion and added as extra chaos damage. Even a Atziri's promise is disgustingly more powerful with these implementations. Just pushing the bow build meta further ahead.
So as Volatile dead now deals 80% less damage against other players and this change applies to the Hall of Grandmasters map (already a hard map) this causes a viability problem. I was figuring to dual Poet's Pen my way through the league again but as volatile dead is key to my Poet's Pen build this makes my build non-viable for Hall of Grandmasters.

Just pointing this out as I can just skip it or buy a carry (or make an alt) but it seems like a bit of a nerf to me. Quite reasonable for PVP but applying it to the HoGM map is a bit harsh. Otherwise thanks for not nerfing any of my favourites:).
"
  • You can now right-click on a stash tab in the dropdown list to send it to the far left of your tab list.

This is awesome, thank you!
This:

"How about fixing the stupid remove only map stash bug that's been around for the past 2 leagues"

2 leagues and no fix, this is ridiculous.
BaronCrovax ign.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info