3.7 In-Depth Ice Golems Guide - Snowybois - On Hiatus for 3.8

"
AshDrag0n wrote:
1k / sec life regen is so low. I only consider 4 or more k life/es regen. Lowest amount will be 2shoted. Bad build overall

Please show me a build with 4K life regen that is not an an RF/Jugg with 10 or more endurance charges. This build's DPS is stacking life/regen.

Show me a build that does 4K life regen that also has to spec into other things to actually kill anything.

I await your build, skill tree, and equipment setup.

"
Orbit84 wrote:

in each league you have .
u read it wrong. First week. i do not count them later
"
Orbit84 wrote:

And you do not need 1000 life regency - mobs are not practically never, and you - you will fall as if you do not embrace :) With tens of thousands of armours and well-set pantheon - you will do the whole endgame on this builda without much effort or waiting "how much more ... " - quickly.

Woaw this is an argument. First from you. BTW i only speak about UberElder and Shaper's fights and not about minions survivabilty. Why even? PS i missed u are not an TS, thats why i said about videos

"
Galtrovan wrote:
"
AshDrag0n wrote:
1k / sec life regen is so low. I only consider 4 or more k life/es regen. Lowest amount will be 2shoted. Bad build overall

Please show me a build with 4K life regen that is not an an RF/Jugg with 10 or more endurance charges. This build's DPS is stacking life/regen.

Show me a build that does 4K life regen that also has to spec into other things to actually kill anything.

I await your build, skill tree, and equipment setup.

I wanted to say there is no reason to relay on regen in Uber Elder or Shaper fights if its not 4k+
Because of how much of different staff that can hit you (or stack with degen) in 1 second. But i see, u almost got my point. Good.

Ps. my build with 4,5k ES regen is ..es jgg with 4 charges and zealoth. Stacking regen everywhere (AG too). High EHP helps a lot. 1.5 mln average Shaper dps wo flasks. I will certainly do a guide for it with the start of the next league

Last edited by AshDrag0n on Nov 14, 2018, 4:30:41 PM
I've been taking a break for a bit playing other games while I waited on 3.5

What's been shaking while I was away, I see that they fixed the summoning order bug with liege of the primordial?

Will update the guide with new theorycrafting as we get more items/teasers. Have fun goleming everyone!
i just picked up this build because i wanted to play a golem build but had tried fire golems in the past and didn't like them. This is a blast!

currently running hatred + aspect of the spider as auras right now, once i pick up some reduced mana reservation i'll try to fit in arctic armor.

do you guys think aspect of the spider is worth running? it seems like a decent versatile aura but i could be wrong.
Aspect of the spider is a great source of mitigation/damage. Definitely recommend it if you have access.
Hey, Thanks Very much for the guide Utopian238. Recored a deathless kill just over 2 mins from first action to elder death (1440p). Feel free to use vid has pastebin link for build and link to your forum build. Having great fun in delve with it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgTd4n8FetQ

Just realised I didnt even have Purity of ice active......^^ One awesome uber elder killer this build.
Last edited by Stottyboy on Nov 15, 2018, 5:44:59 AM
Thanks Stottyboy! I'll add it to the videos section.
I also tried the build, and its really great. got 96 on it. deathless uber elder. deep delves. thanks for the guide!
after running 200 chayula breaches i finally got my +1 skin of the loyal, thats how much i enjoyed the build, great idea!

was playing flame golems for many leagues but primordial chain really made ice golems superior. this build shits on all content in the game and will definitely be my league starter for betrayal. can only recommend this golem version, good stuff.

also, i did some slight changes by taking malachai's artifice with lightning golem which allows for 100% uptime on a 75% effective EE, aswell as letting me take culling strike for stone/chaos golem which allows for even more effective DPS against bosses.

great and fun build!
I kind of like that Malachai's artifice for Lightning Golem change. Giving up some defensive stats for it but not too bad, did you struggle to meet your other resists or dex needs at all?

You could even work in Perfect Form instead of Belly and gain access to phase acrobatics without bizarre tree-pathing. I'll have to play around with that and see what I can come up with.

Have you tried Uber Elder like that at all? Does the l-golem die constantly?

EDIT: Woops Blue gems are lightning resist not cold.

Edit2: How are you working in your Shocks if your golems are providing your EE? Are you still self-casting orb of storms or arc on top of the Golems?
Last edited by Utopian238 on Nov 16, 2018, 11:32:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info