[3.7] Chunky Chargrill Chieftain - Incinerate CwC Volatile Dead - [2x Demigod winning build]

Hey dude, loving the look of this build, been wanting to do ssf for a while and seen this build on a league starter video and instantly knew I was going to play it.

Have you got any advice for setting up a loot filter for this build in ssf??? Struggling with survivability in delve and the betrayal content, level 3 Leo just kills me in like 2 hits...
Awesome build! Do you know if we should keep the CwC at a certain level tho or do we just level it up all the way?
Can we use Chernobog's Pillar with this build? Seems pretty good :)
Is there a Elementalist or Scion version of this build?

I messed up my build by selecting Alira for the bandit rewards :(
"
nds2 wrote:

Chernobogs is as cheap as an Alc right now, so i dont see why we wouldnt at least try it with the build, its not much of a loss for 1 Alchemy :)

"

You can reset the Bandit Reward from Act 2 to "Eramirs Favour" when you trade in 20x Orb of Regret and 1x Onyx Amulet to any vendor. That gives you a Tome which will change the Reward to Eramirs 2 Skill points ;)

EDIT: Sadly Chernobogs Pillar only adds to the Fire Damage of your toon. The Enfeeble-Part gets negated by the fact that you run Blasphemy-Warlords Mark, so it will never procc. Still a decent Shield though, unsless you find something better :)
Last edited by LostSoul15 on Dec 10, 2018, 6:42:06 PM
"
Schnubbel_ wrote:
"
polsa234 wrote:
Tip For Betrayal.
You can craft on weapon "Trigger Socketed spell when you use a skill"
Just socket spell cascade + contagion = Free poet's pen for 3c :-)
Edit:
meh it works also when you shield charge but i still think it's usefull vs bosses :p

what exactly is your setup on the weapon/chest?

For weapon with this mod is: Spell Cascade+Desecrate+Faster Casting
And for chest like in guide. Btw my bad i wrote contagion instead of Desecrate, sorry.
What's your thoughts on this item?
"
OrKToS wrote:
What's your thoughts on this item?

That does seem like a usable item, I can imagine a set up where you use this flask and a flammability curse instead of the warlords mark. Certainly looks like it could be work.

"

As already mentioned you can respec your bandit rewards, but I did PoB an elementalist version of this which gets about the same flat damage, a lot more ignite damage but much less survivability. I honestly felt like it would need more gear to keep up with the content that the chieftain just walks over.

"
nds2 wrote:

This should be ok as 1 alch item if you haven't found/crafted a better rare spirit shield. I would suggest looking to buy/craft a shield with % spell damage, Flat fire to spells, % fire and Flat life.

"
PsychoBamboo wrote:
Awesome build! Do you know if we should keep the CwC at a certain level tho or do we just level it up all the way?

Level it up all the way Sir!

"
Drexim wrote:
Hey dude, loving the look of this build, been wanting to do ssf for a while and seen this build on a league starter video and instantly knew I was going to play it.

Have you got any advice for setting up a loot filter for this build in ssf??? Struggling with survivability in delve and the betrayal content, level 3 Leo just kills me in like 2 hits...

Make sure you are keeping up the fortify during those betrayal encounters, use flasks to support your survivability, the smoke cloud from a stibnite is very effective against attack skills such as Leo.

As for a loot filter, make sure in SSF you are able to see all rare sceptres and spirit shields that drop, I check even ones with 'bad bases' as they can still be an upgrade overall, can't be too picky in ssf.

"
polsa234 wrote:
Tip For Betrayal.
You can craft on weapon "Trigger Socketed spell when you use a skill"
Just socket spell cascade + desecrate = Free poet's pen for 3c :-)
Edit:
meh it works also when you shield charge but i still think it's usefull vs bosses :p

That is a very interesting idea! I'll certainly be looking for an opportunity to test something out regarding this.

I stream daily at twitch.tv/CellTank
"
Cellstorm wrote:

That is a very interesting idea! I'll certainly be looking for an opportunity to test something out regarding this.

this mode have 5 sec cd. keep it in mind. maybe it's not big of a deal for Desecrate, but it's not even close to Poet's Pen.
How do you go about sustaining mana?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info