[3.7] Chunky Chargrill Chieftain - Incinerate CwC Volatile Dead - [2x Demigod winning build]

"
Schnubbel_ wrote:
Still any lvling rings/weapons etc helpfull beside the usual tabula wanderlust goldrim to help?
Or maybe even endgame bis if one has enough currency

also anything on sunder/cleave lvling? links/weapons

If you going to level with incinerate, just stick to the normal casting uniques and you'll be good. Praxis to negate the mana cost, is a great QQL to leveling.

I just did moltenstrike with ancestral to I could get my hands on an incinerate.
Any1 can tell me the usual casting uniques? :D
Is AOF good with BV? Are going to put a BV variant for bossing?

BTW Nice build! It's very strong, but i am struggling a bit with bosses, any advices?
The cycle of life and death continues. We will live, they will die.
same problem, dying on bosses while channeling. also could u tell a bit about the playstyle? especially the totem/self cast desecrate
Try to keep the fortify up while on a boss, along with the usual resists on gear which is very well done with new master crafting this league.

If you are planning to use the gem swap for Blade Vortex quite often then going for Avatar of Fire can actually be really nice, and it's only one point to get it if you follow the build guide tree.

To ensure that there are corpses for the volatile dead to work on you can use the self cast desecrate in between phases or before the boss becomes active. If there are no corpses around from other monsters or ones you have cast then a half of your damage isn't around.

If you have the totem set up already try to place that down in a corner somewhere so that it keeps adding corpses but the totem is only really needed on some very high tier map bosses in my experience, I usually only really use it in shaper guardians myself.

As with a lot of PoE play, character positioning is crucial. Try to be on the edge of packs of monsters or boss adds, don't be surrounded.

Also don't underestimate the power of flasks. I think of flasks more as skills with a duration and use them similar to how you would have a rotation of skills in an mmo.

Which bosses is it that you are finding you struggle with the most? If you can say which one it is I can then recall how I fight that particular one and give some more specific strats. Leave the info for what bosses are causing issues here in this thread or drop by my stream and I can do some live support if I'm on. (Which will be quite a bit over the start of the league!)
I stream daily at twitch.tv/CellTank
Last edited by Cellstorm on Dec 9, 2018, 2:32:39 AM
warlords mark best curse? do we leech with our spell damage?
"
Schnubbel_ wrote:
warlords mark best curse? do we leech with our spell damage?

Warlords mark allows us to leech mana from all of our damage sources, and with mana being one of the limiting factors in incinerate builds it just eases up so much on these demands.

It's not necessarily used for life leech or endurance charge generation as the chieftain already does this from the ascendancy nodes.

Perhaps with the correct gear level combined with clarity it would be possible to overcome the mana cost with raw regen, at this point then flammability would be a better option for a curse.
I stream daily at twitch.tv/CellTank
Do we take the Avatar of fire?
I gotta admit...i nearly rerolled before hitting Level 38 (i hate having to level using a different skill), but i got lucky at 37, found a biscos leash, invested into a tabula rasa, and holy crap, that build is so much fun right now....even though mana IS a limiting factor, even with warlords mark right now, i gladly spam those pots because the build itself is absolutely amazing once you get it running. thanks for saving me having to start the 3rd league as an arc build :D
hey just a little feedback even though im just act 8. once i got some decent gear going at act 5 this buils is really rollingb through so far.
thx for the guide gonna look forward to how i do in maps. just hoping if the dmg comes from jewels it wont be too expansive

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info