[3.7] Chunky Chargrill Chieftain - Incinerate CwC Volatile Dead - [2x Demigod winning build]

Is it possible to play this build with Cyclone CWC VD instead of Incinerate?
cyclone would be just so much smoother whirling forward then always staying in place
"
Alter3go wrote:
Is it possible to play this build with Cyclone CWC VD instead of Incinerate?
cyclone would be just so much smoother whirling forward then always staying in place

No reason why it shouldn't work.
Like you say it would be very smooth, the real down side would be losing the top end dps of the incinerate. But for general mapping I'd think it would be really nice.

"
GuardianSean wrote:
Thank you for the work you out into sharing this with us. I am currently levelling and cant wait to try it out on the ps4 3.7 league.

If I could ask, what emphasis you would put on passives, other than just colors? It seems very general and for someone that ended last league in top tiers I would like to know what passives you rushed towards first.
Should I be getting divine judgement asap? Or is aoe a priority? Any additional info for overall levelling of passives.

Thanks again and happy grinding ;)

The colours are pretty much as focused as you need to be, if there is something you need there and then within a region where you are then go for it. Everyones gear is different at different points, you know what you need more than anyone else at any given time. A guide that says spend skill point 72 here and skill point 73 here doesnt ever even apply to the guide maker so I certainly wouldn't put something out to the public in that format.

Trust your own judgement, you got this!
I stream daily at twitch.tv/CellTank
Last edited by Cellstorm on Jun 11, 2019, 1:37:32 PM
Yeah sure, ur right. Incinerate does damage also. Cyclone would be only the means to cast VD.
Is it still fast enough to clear all Legions that spawn?
Playing an ED contagion atm and its just so damn nice for legions. But the damage isnt really there right now.
Any unique, shaped or elder item recommended? I have some currency and I think I need more damage
Anyone find which Unique Timeless jewel works good for this build?
Just a few short questions.
Why you don't take Explosive Impact? It's on the path?
And would you recommed Cinderswallow Urn?
Why you don't take the Endurance Charge in the bottem left corner?
Last edited by DeadKennedys123 on Jun 17, 2019, 9:50:22 PM
Hey im lvl 84 with this build atm, im looking for any pointers on gear that i could use to punch the build up a bit. The dps is ok, but i need more survivability, i keep getting 1 shotted, or so it seems. One of my main issues im having is shield charge not working properly a lot of the time. Is anyone else having this issue? nothing in the path, its all clear but the charge simply wont go anywhere, it makes the aoe animation but there is no running. I know my jewels are not optimal and im going to work on that but im basically looking for perhaps some gear pointers.
"
balvix wrote:
Hey im lvl 84 with this build atm, im looking for any pointers on gear that i could use to punch the build up a bit. The dps is ok, but i need more survivability, i keep getting 1 shotted, or so it seems. One of my main issues im having is shield charge not working properly a lot of the time. Is anyone else having this issue? nothing in the path, its all clear but the charge simply wont go anywhere, it makes the aoe animation but there is no running. I know my jewels are not optimal and im going to work on that but im basically looking for perhaps some gear pointers.

I have a similar problem. I tend to be a facetanker and tbh those legion mobs wreck me hard. I'm actually ok for bosses darting around, but some do make me feel very squishy if i get slowed.

From what I have found, having the boot mana enchant helps A TON. RUnning out of mana kills your health regen, which kills you. THe other thing that helps is that stibinite flask and vaal grace. I pop those early and often. I still feel very squishy at just under 5k health, and i think a solid chest would help (tabula provides 0 health and armor).

The other habit I had to break was level my CWDT. I had been in the 'keep it at level 1' school but looking at my options and what was happening and seeing the main post leveled his, I started leveling mine as well. THat has also helped a ton. I am not using IC atm to stack damage, but maybe with the larger CWDT taken I may put it back.

My dps is is sick from what ive seen (I turned off one of the auras for more mana before i bought boots), so its all about survive for me. Of course, barely though mapping (T7 ish), again scrub.
Hello there!

atm im lvl 88 with this build and i got to t11 maps.
Im using only flame dash since it give more mobility imo
instead of shield charge setup i use a cwdt lvl1 setup with temporal chain and tempest shield. and also i use 2nd cwdt setup lvl20 with immortal call and stone golem. so it helps with survivability. All the gear is ssf except wand, belt and belt jewel.

it is 5.7k hp and around 500es.

working on 6link loreweave then will go for better jewels.)

the only problem i've got now is Atziri kill. since volatile dead balls are not contorllable they hit the copy with reflect - instant death.

sry for the possible mistakes, eng is not my native.

wish a good loot to all of you!
Last edited by Happy_Monk on Jun 18, 2019, 8:36:00 PM
I just solo'd Uber Lab for the first time with this build. Thank you SOOOO much for posting it.
Last edited by Polluxk01 on Jun 20, 2019, 8:50:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info