[3.7] Chunky Chargrill Chieftain - Incinerate CwC Volatile Dead - [2x Demigod winning build]

Don't forget to click on Cell_Immolation rather than the first character that pops up. I was using the first character as gear guidance for a while before realizing that's not the right character. I AM using an almost perfect Cerberus Limb though (99% spell dmg mod, 20% cast speed), it seems really solid. I'd have a hard time finding a better sceptre that wasn't beyond my currency situation it seems like.

To the dude above who's having trouble surviving, ~400 life regen seems low. I'm level 85, 5.4k life (trying to get more atm), but I have 630 life regen without golem, 737 with. I'm having "okay" survivability in T8-10 maps, might die once every 10 maps or something, usually because I picked a fight with syndicate folks. Also got 3500 armour, 1300 evasion, 22% chance to block, 8% chance to dodge spells if taken spell dmg recently thru boots, plus flasks. It's not perfect but the damage and leech are so good that I mostly get through things.
IGN: SirCritoris
Last edited by Nahsil on Jan 4, 2019, 4:16:29 PM
First, appreciate the folks here. Great community.

Could a few of you look at my build and comment.
Zoidzite

Still fairly new to game so know some of the deaths I take are due to knowledge of game. But thinking I may need more HP and armor?

Should I change my wep to a Cerberus Limb to get the 100% spell damage over 104% fire damage of current wep?

Would the increased spell damage help with mobs that are elemental resistance?

Know I have to change ring out but needed Dex as threw on to get Vaal haste to work and need to adjust there.

For helm Should I go defensive? I had helm like Cell Imolation but stupid mean scrubbed thinking I could replace one spec...lol That hurt

Thanks all!
Last edited by matack1 on Jan 5, 2019, 11:59:36 AM
Hello everyone, great build!

I am lvl 90 atm and have some money (6 exas) Could you look at my character and tell me if there are any items worth buying or upgrading first? And i wanted to ask does this build need to focus on armor?

Cheers! :)
Just reached lvl 83 today on HC with 6.8k life added in Dread Banner and Vaal Righteous Fire as well as Vaal Pact on my neck really comes in handy for those "oh shit" moments with survivability. So far I haven't had many issues with 5 Endurance Charges i'm at 690 life regen at level 83 and I'm going to be getting my Kaom's here after I get my Uber Lab done should put me at like 7.3k life since I'm using a staff.

I think I might switch to Enfeeble for higher tier maps but the sustain is rough on the mana so it's why I'm using Dread Banner until I make that decision.
Path of Building has not updated some of the new Betrayal league items and I have been trying to figure out if a Cinderswallow Urn would be better than a Sulpher flask. Also, do you think having a Rumi's in place of Basalt flask would mitigate more dmg.
Hi,

Been using this build for this league and while I still die a lot, it tends to be my own fault. I just have uber elder to do now and while I know it's a tough fight, do you have any suggestions to how to beat it?

The CwC seems to be innately difficult to use for this high mobility fight?

Any suggestions or ideas? I feel like my damage is there if I can get it off but trying to keep fortify up every 5 seconds to be really difficult in a fight with so many projectiles to avoid?
I'm just curious why you use blood rage. Is the lost hp worth the extra attack speed?

Does the leech work for the fire damage in some way?
"
Hi,

Been using this build for this league and while I still die a lot, it tends to be my own fault. I just have uber elder to do now and while I know it's a tough fight, do you have any suggestions to how to beat it?

The CwC seems to be innately difficult to use for this high mobility fight?

Any suggestions or ideas? I feel like my damage is there if I can get it off but trying to keep fortify up every 5 seconds to be really difficult in a fight with so many projectiles to avoid?

Hey man, I checked out your build. I was wondering, with flammability on using blasphemy, and warlords from the ring, which takes precedence on mobs?

I thought you could only have one curse active w/o a +1 item.

*Edit* Nevermind, I see your talent tree differs.
Last edited by cmelton on Jan 7, 2019, 8:06:20 PM
Hi Cell, can you please take a look at my gear and please tell me what the weakest part of my gear is? ViseSublime here :P
What an amazing build you have had here! I have been having a lot of fun with it :) However, I am still kind of newbie (about 200hrs) and I find it hard to "adapt" my gears in order to keep up with the pace of the game. I cannot deal with bosses (at all) from tier 14 map to above and die many times while playing against tier 9 and so on.

Sometimes it seems like my health bar just "disappears" instantly after getting hit. Sometimes I need to use up to 3 life flask in order to survive a monster wave. As I follow all of your instruction pretty closely (with the lack of the Vaal Haste Gem), I think that it is because of the gear I use that make me pretty "weak". So can you or anyone have a look at my gears down here and give any advice of what I should do?

I am currently level 87, 5730 Life, 390 Energy Shield, 3500 Armor, 400 Evasion with max resistance at 80% (except for Chaos resist which is like -40%)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info