[3.7] Chunky Chargrill Chieftain - Incinerate CwC Volatile Dead - [2x Demigod winning build]

"
Arýnn wrote:
Hey man really enjoying playing this build so far, just one question tho is see you have a fire golem icon or whatever on your skills i can't for the life of me figure out wich skill that is are you actually using it? would love a reply thanks!

I'm not using a golem this league, I have in the past with this build though, I just self cast it at the start of a map usually, then again if/when I notice it has died (which is all too often, hence why I can't be bothered with it in syndicate league).
I stream daily at twitch.tv/CellTank
"
HockeyVG wrote:

Struggling to see where I can go next for upgrades, except for some super expensive GG gems or craft gear. Working on 20% for all gems now, and I haven't been able to find any shields that give a bigger boost in PoB at the moment. Any ideas?

Your betrayal gear is better than mine, without plugging your character into PoB you look shaper ready. Then for the next step, uber elder, that's where I've never taken this build before as i've never had the gear for it in SSF. Trade league players could with more investment, I guess it's up to you if you think the gear/gems/jewels are worth it or not.
I stream daily at twitch.tv/CellTank
Hello again. I've been using this build and i really enjoy it. Im starting now clearing 12 lvl maps but i noticed that im not surviving them really well. Can someone inspect my gear and give some advise to improve?
Im new to the game so every little advice is welcome :D
Hello, I see you use 2 Desecrate gems why is that? thanks
"
Cellstorm wrote:
"
Currychicken wrote:
Hi cell, Really enjoying ur Build so far for this League, i am kinda hitting a road block with not enough life , seems 5.2k life is not enough

Could i ask for some advice to go further .
Thanks for taking the time.

A road block where? What tier of maps are you struggling with?

Raw hp value only means so much if you have no other mitigation.

Do you keep fortify up all the time, fortify + shield charge + faster attacks.

Could you use different flasks? Flasks in PoE are more than just flasks, think of them as a skill rotation in an MMO, flask are integral parts of builds and if you let your flasks and use of them be a weak link then end game PoE becomes almost impossible for nearly all builds. Basalt and stibnite (stibnite blind cloud is striaght up OP OP) bases are hugely beneficial, with suffixes such as warding and heat. Don't underestimate flasks, just watch someone you consider a skilled PoE player for a few minutes, watch their flasks, they are always working them. Always.

Have you upgraded your pantheons? An upgraded lunaris pantheon helps so much I can't understate it.

Do you keep endurance charges up throughout the whole map, no only through the warlords curse and chieftain ascendancy, but also enduring cry to gain charges back during down time or to refresh them during boss fights.

If you are using immortal call I suggest trying without it. I've been killing shaper guardians last couple of play sessions and I don't use immortal call and never have for this build but a lot of people who's gear i've looked over suddenly put it in then don't have the same survivability as me and can't understand why.

Uber lab points are super nice too, the 10% of phys taken as fire is very nice as when we take fire damage our resists kick in, so with 75% fire res we mitigate 75% of this 10% of physical taken as fire, so we effectively reduce physical attacks severity by 7.5%.

There are a lot of little things in play here rather than just getting a bigger life pool.

You gear looks pretty decent, a couple of tweeks to gear here and there along with some play style considerations and you should be rolling through the maps with few issues.

Thanks Cellstorm for the time taken to give some pointers .
I guess it was a combo of my playstyle and the laggy spikes in my realm.
I have since Tweaked my playstyle and also taken your advice and started using flask to my advantage as well as completing my pantheon.
it has since been a much Smoother ride.

Wishing you a Happy New year and a Great Year Ahead,
Thanks again
"
matack1 wrote:
Hello, I see you use 2 Desecrate gems why is that? thanks

One is for Self cast and the other is usually for boss fights .. you can throw down your totem and it will auto cast for you .
Can I use this build in Standard League?
First of all Happy New Year.

I'm not sure if this is a silly question, but with all of the strength nodes that are picked up along this build, have you looked at equipping Iron Will Support?
Hey loving the build! got a small question tho im really confused all of the sudden i can't use my level 12 vaal blade vortex anymore when i swap it with volatile dead. when i take cast while channeling out tho i can use it again im so confused do you perhaps know why? before it was fine i could always use them together the game doesnt tell me why either so its really confusing.

thanks in advance
I am enjoying the build a lot, but I have a few questions:

1. when Vaal haste and Vaal righteous fire are both used, there is 1 too many skills to be put on the action bar, I'm assuming I get rid of the desecrate totem in this case as the Vaal haste is for mapping and the totem is for bosses?

2. I have seen some talk about the fire impresence being good, I am a bit confused on why this is the case, it is my understanding that the "adds # to # fire damage" applies only to attacks, and that we are not able to make use of the 100% reduced mana res for flammability unless we have a +1 curse item somewhere because we NEED the warlords mark.

3. How much life is recommended for T16 maps assuming fortify, endurance charges, etc. are all properly used? I still seem unable to leech back normal melee attack damage even with proper mitigation, I have to run around the arena and kite if I don't want to die to normal melees with 5.5k life.

With that being said I've been able to kill all the guardians except chimera solo, and I couldn't do chimera because I kinda just get 1 shot by all of his attacks and he attacks too fast for me to find an opening. I love the build and am able to clear all the maps without a problem, I just wish I could do it without dying so that I can level up past 90. Thanks so much for your hard work on the build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info