Still-no-Beta Key QQ-List

Share your tears of w8ing here ;)
I would say that the chances of obtaining a beta-key from a raffle are so low that there isn't even a point in participating since there are so many other users who apply for a key (at this point).I don't want to this to sound rude; as if I'm implying that you did "nothing" but I think you should do something useful for the community and somehow use your what you achieved to get a beta-key. Regardless, wish you good luck in getting a beta-key. I'm sure it will happen eventually.

I didnt post to intend penetrating someone's kindness tho i just posted cause i am rather desparated after all this time...

What I am, what I want, I'm only after death
I QQ in my bed every night. I guess the race of ZombieTurtles are frowned upon.
There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work and learning from failure.
QQ
How long does it normally take to get an invite?
"
Zanthorphs wrote:

Normally from couple of days to a year.
"
Zanthorphs wrote:

well from what i found out the best chances you have are to be completely inactive for several months and not have a single post count.
This is a true person who has registered a few months ago, now gets the key.
This is in order. But people who have been recently are less likely. They write every day and give the posts on the forum. It would be best if the person who did not sign for a week is excluded from the draw. After you log in you coming back for the draw and so on. It ruled that a person is not interested.
It's hardly fair to be picking those who log-in every day over those who log in on rare occasions. It doesn't show lack on interest in the game, it shows a less obsessive compulsion to check 24/7.

Besides, many people come to the site but don't log-in. The interest is there, they just haven't received that magic invite email yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info