Divination card creation as a reward

My idea is quite simple, let best players of a league to create divination card for free. It could be limited to the very best player of each type of league (SC, HC, SSF SC, SSF HC).
4 cards in total every league created by players that enjoy different playstyle (for variety).

Reason for this idea is that there is no real reward for getting the very first place on a ladder besides "player X is first to reach lvl 100".
These people invest a lot of time to master this game and i believe it would be nice to reward them with ability to have real impact on this game.
Also it could make divination cards more interesting. Personally I find cards created for last few leagues rather underwhelming. It's not my business what people do with their money but as a player i can already see a boring pattern, next league divination cards for: Incursion unique (perhaps random unique), maybe even super rare card for Zerphi's Heart, unique map card, another essence card this time for random hysteria, insanity, horror or elirium essence and 20% quality, lvl 20 gem :|

Last bumped on Aug 17, 2018, 5:23:59 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info