Guide to "No Stone Unturned" achievement

Hehe thanks. Yeah i couldn't be bothered with the wiki either, but hopefully someone who reads this will. I think there's also been others that have written this up in a guide, but when i started doing the achi, i tired to look for a list and couldn't really find one that was a wholesome one, so decided to make one myself while confirming everything, by doing it myself ingame. Some i looked for myself when full clearing areas and some i got off of poewiki.

Yeah not knowing which ones you're missing, is pretty annoying indeed.

NB: someone linked a page in this thread here, that shows the "All Ears" achievembt btw ;)
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Last edited by Paldamus on Aug 20, 2018, 7:20:38 AM
"
Tribbed wrote:
For the Vaal letters, I read all of them so far and they did not add to the achievement. Are they specific to an area, level, maps?

maps don't spawn vaal side areas. i'm missing two now and i'm 100% sure i got all the others since i revisited every site to make sure and counted entries in library, lab and such. i would have expected vaal letters to be weighed equally in probability, but it looks like some are really rare. the previous three i got took dozens of fragments, but then they showed up back to back. i hope the last two appear soon.

edit: indeed i was missing two entries from act 1 :/ thanks, op, for this great guide!

"
Tribbed wrote:
For the Labyrinth, it would be interesting to add where the poems are found because you need to do the whole labyrinth to find them and it's tedious... I am pretty sure they are always in the same areas whatever the difficulty of the labyrinth.

the 5th poem is in the 3rd ascendency room. the rest is easy to find. really not tedious unless you got no movement speed.
Last edited by dachoppa on Aug 20, 2018, 8:32:53 PM
Now the "No Stone Unturned" achivenment needs 140 environmental lore to achieve, the newly added one is in Act7 The Ashen Fields and its name is Ode to Relakesh.
Last edited by Emperor_Izaro on Sep 1, 2018, 3:56:16 AM
"
Emperor_Izaro wrote:
Now the "No Stone Unturned" achivenment needs 140 environmental lore to achieve, the newly added one is in Act7 The Ashen Fields and its name is Ode to Relakesh.

Yup, indeed (updated the guide)
Saved for future purpose.
Bump
You're a hero.
Bumperino
bumpedy bump bump
I'm on 137/140 at this moment followed by this guide.
Last edited by Noeklipze2day on Oct 7, 2018, 1:45:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info