Chinese writing guy.... SOOO LAME!! Pls remove

"
Kage72 wrote:
Omg, this guy in the game with the Chinese writing is so lame and not worth the effort. He spawns this tough mobs that almost kill each time and for what?! Some shard frags. Yeah, I love using up my inventory spots on stupid shards.

at low levels harbingers are not too rewarding , but can give quicker access to alchs and chaos to upgrade gear. At higher levels you start getting better rewards from them.
This includes harbinger and horizon orbs which can help exploring the atlas greatly.
They also start dropping more shards.

Personally , i want them to add harbingers to the core game - as that league was the most fun for having access to content. They are gear checks though for sure. They are great experience as it spawns mostly magic and rares. If you can't kill them fast enough , sure it is an issue, But it is a player/build issue as even my skele summoner laughs at them.
请贴原文或者截图
"
liujun0792 wrote:
请贴原文或者截图

OMG A HARBINGER ON THE FORUM !!

:P

too easy, sorry
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Fruz wrote:
"
liujun0792 wrote:
请贴原文或者截图

OMG A HARBINGER ON THE FORUM !!

:P

too easy, sorry

I choked on my iced coffee, lol!
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
"
liujun0792 wrote:
请贴原文或者截图

I was hoping google translation would reveal a bit of snark directed at the OP.

Spoiler

"Please post the original or screenshot"

Alas, not the case here. Props to liujun for not getting triggered.
Last edited by BewareTheRabbids on Aug 17, 2018, 3:07:42 PM
Y'know, I thought this Thread was gonna be about 鬼殺し...

... kinda disappointed by the lack of pay-off :D
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
"
torturo wrote:
"
Shovelcut wrote:

Am I the only one seeing the man with heavy cerebral palsy on that picture?
With hands up, like there's something left to celebrate...

ALL WRITINGS were born like that and from that.

Also OP thread - i was kinda intrigued really. I thought here we have some chinesse speaking person who has some serious addnotations for translation or something. I went inside and se this...

Seriosuly? Do you even think?
Charan isn't lame, you just gotta get to know him a bit is all.

Spoiler
this fucking thread tittle lmao

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
bwam wrote:
Y'know, I thought this Thread was gonna be about 鬼殺し...

It isn't Chinese, fyi ( two of the three characters do come from Chinese though, so given the OP's misunderstanding .... ).
( Just to clarify things ).
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Aug 18, 2018, 12:59:46 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
The irony that the OP's name is Japanese for 'Shadow' shouldn't be lost on anyone.

And here I was, just thinking he was using the "kool" spelling for Cage. Silly me. :]
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info