Chinese writing guy.... SOOO LAME!! Pls remove

Omg, this guy in the game with the Chinese writing is so lame and not worth the effort. He spawns this tough mobs that almost kill each time and for what?! Some shard frags. Yeah, I love using up my inventory spots on stupid shards.
Last bumped on Aug 20, 2018, 9:58:13 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Harbinger didn't make it into the core game so you kinda already got what you want.

That's part of the fun and the point of flashback events, don't like it don't play it. ;)

Spoiler
It's also not chinese. lel
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
Shovelcut wrote:
Harbinger didn't make it into the core game so you kinda already got what you want.

That's part of the fun and the point of flashback events, don't like it don't play it. ;)

Spoiler
It's also not chinese. lel

I would not have guessed he was talking about Harbingers if you had not mentioned it, good job lol !

And .... not sure if trolling honestly ... not sure if that was meant to be a racist joke or not ...
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Wasn't meant to be racist, lol. The guy's name is in Chinese writing and I can't read it.
It's not .... at all
If you call any writing that you can't understand "Chinese" then it's kind of becoming racist imho.

But maybe you genuinely didn't know, so ... alright then.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Aug 17, 2018, 1:12:26 AM
For reference.

Harbinger:

Chinese:

Spoiler
Stole the harbinger language image from this thread. Gotta love this community. :)
Back in Harbinger league when harbinger and horizon orbs currency was actually obtainable they were very rewarding. Now with 99.9% trash in loot, they are more of annoyance.
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
"
Shovelcut wrote:

Am I the only one seeing the man with heavy cerebral palsy on that picture?
With hands up, like there's something left to celebrate...
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Aug 17, 2018, 6:18:37 AM
No, it's a man on his knees, praising the sun.
"
No, it's a man on his knees, praising the sun.

Nah, definitely praising the toucan. :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info