Every leauge start

Hello Exiles,
I've been playing this awesome game since Breach League, and I love almost everything in game except 1 thing, very long queue during the start of every new League, there was a queue when Legacy begun, during Hamburger League, ups Harbinger League, Abyss, Bestiary and now Incursion. We also have a Flashback event in every League and there wasn't any queue during any start of the Flashback if I'm not wrong. I don't know how many people are there and when the League starts and when Flashback starts, there may be 80% of players playing in Flashback but I don't know.
I know that every League is completely new mechanics and it can't be compared to the previous one but why couldn't the League start in this same way as a Flashback?? I mean that 1 hour before it starts you can already log into game and wait in Twilight Strand. This has advantages:
- this will increase efficiency of the server, because it doesn't need to load so many people at the same moment;
- more players will be have a chance to be the first in any area because they start s in this same moment as other players;
- every chances are already known to community so why we need to wait 2-3 hours and watch the title screen not the Twilight Strand and hear the sound of water in the game;

God bless you on this fine day Exiles, and remember
No wonder that we couldn't find these stupid beasts they are in middle of Delve.
Last bumped on Aug 16, 2018, 6:13:46 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info