[3.4 Dancer of Death | Dancing Duo Necromancer/Pathfinder

"
bladelaw wrote:
"
lyciel wrote:
"
bladelaw wrote:
How does this build compare with straight up skeles?

I think skeles are better than this build. I believe this build is more survivable though, due to constant spamming of flasks. The whole purpose of this guide was to play duo cause it's so much fun :)

Also, not many changes to the build in 3.4. I'm working on a new tree atm, will have to make a fair bit of changes. All of these should increase the DPS though.

I'm gonna try a hybrid Duo + self cast Skelly variation on your build for Delve. Thanks for sharing.

I'm thinking having a bunch of taunting skellies running around will increase survivability here quite a bit. I'll lose the 6th gem link, but the other 5 can apply to skeletons and the dancing deverish equally. Good synergy.

I see what you mean, but there are a few problems :
1) U don't have the hit's can't be evaded from bone sculptor(this is easily fixed in 3.4)
2) Ur two swords are almost perma taunt due to the gem anyway.

Otherwise, it's a great idea and I'm interested in seeing it play out)
Well hits can't be evaded comes from Champion ascendancy (I'll be going Champion). But yes the 100% movespeed and extra summoned skellies is a significant miss compared to going Summoner. But Summoner will need to get accuracy for Duo, which Champion doesn't need to worry about.
"
bladelaw wrote:
Well hits can't be evaded comes from Champion ascendancy (I'll be going Champion). But yes the 100% movespeed and extra summoned skellies is a significant miss compared to going Summoner. But Summoner will need to get accuracy for Duo, which Champion doesn't need to worry about.

That makes sense. The reasons I chose Scion over Champion is more passive points, PF ascendancy allows us to retain just 2 flasks and even if we lose rampage, free flask charges without having to kill is good and I meant this build for HC, and did not want to taunt enemies to myself(which champion forces).
Can you upload more videos please (you said you will this league) :D
"
JubZyy wrote:
Can you upload more videos please (you said you will this league) :D

I shall, when I manage to start running the duo. Ziggy's post caused prices of good dervishes and the prophecy to skyrocket, and as I play like an hour every day, I haven't managed to get the currency for it yet.

Would you guys be interested in videos on how the levelling process is with skeleton mages?
A little sidenote, The Dancing Dervish does take damage, but with some regen it should be on full life more often than not.

(Source: Me, I've lived and breathed Dervish builds for a while)
"
JoBilly wrote:
A little sidenote, The Dancing Dervish does take damage, but with some regen it should be on full life more often than not.

(Source: Me, I've lived and breathed Dervish builds for a while)

THanks a lot for the information. Was something I did not know. Does it act like SRS does in terms of damage? Is it theoretically possible to kill a dervish?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info