Atlas: Map drops

So tired of these map drops, dropping maps several tiers below the tier I am running, never getting a map the same tier or a tier higher. Every damn league is the same crap. I am forced to run maps I HATE trying to find maps I want to run. Fed up with it, I want the old map system back, this atlas is garbage!
"Don't Tread on Me"
Last bumped on Aug 16, 2018, 9:53:33 AM
According to my experience sustaining everything till red maps is pretty easy (especially in incursion / the current event).

Red maps (especially high tier red maps 15+) are meant to be more rare but nothing really bad.

Use the trade system unless SSF and invest in your maps realistic amount of currency (alchs, chisels, prophecies …)

In fact sustaining red maps never been so easy (except harbinger league). The highest lvl maps used to be 1EX each but 20-25c now (incursion) ...

You might have bad streak bcos drop system is more or less rng based.

So once again if you´re in the trade league use it if not be patient:)

Well I would imagine better drop map system but well GGG is saying people interaction while trading:/
Last edited by Rakiii on Aug 16, 2018, 9:52:28 AM
I'm the other side of this coin... the lower maps are more important now that we have the "war" than they used to be. To control the shape of the battle, you have to be able to run what ever map you need to. That means running lower tier maps from time to time.

If anything they need to have more lower tiers drop... not at the expense of higher tiers of course.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info