What defence mechanic should I invest in with a Spectral Throw Assassin?

Hi guys,

Going for a spectral throw assassin build. So just wondering what type of defence should I invest in?

I'm playing SSF so won't have access to godly gear.

Will I be best going full evasion and taking Acrobatics or Iron Reflexes?

I will us a sheild as well.

Thanks for any advice :-)
Last bumped on Aug 16, 2018, 12:44:39 PM
I'd say evade+dodge is a good option. You can easily farm yourself some atziri's steps once you reach that level of play, and evasion is pretty powerful with stibinite/jade flasks, dodge, blind etc. Acrobatics and phase acro add nicely to the mix as well, giving you high defenses even with relatively low life pools of about 6k
Timmy's FREE Crafting/Carries [Standard]: 2123458
#1 ES Regalias Mirror Service [Standard]: 2489414
^^ New home of Sorrow Circle IIQ ring! ^^
Alt Art Fossil Service [Standard]: 2332551
IGN: Quant_Is_Still_Viable || Hotdogs_Are_Sandwiches
personally I would use basalt flasks with evasion rather than jade flasks, your weakness with evasion is physical damage 1 shots, jade wont help you with that.
You can still use Jade + Stibnite + Basalt flask together though unless you have the Taste of hate flask or smth like that.

Add enfeeble + fortify (on movement skill) to the top and you will be fine even with 5-6k life (big boss attacks dodge manually).
Last edited by Rakiii on Aug 16, 2018, 6:01:59 AM
Like you have any other meaningful option different than eva/dodge, as assassin...

With eva/dodge chars, most important are the secondary sources of damage mitigation.
It's mostly basalt flask (high roll chemists/ample), endu cry (even without extra charges), IC, enfeeble (with blasphemy if setup allows it).

There are also extras like kintsugi and lightning coil.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Some good ideas, thanks guys :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info