Good Delve Build with Herald of Ash and Ice

Hi!

I'm looking for a cool build to play in the upcoming Delve League. My only requirements are that it uses both Herald of Ash AND Herald of Ice, is at least somewhat viable as a League Starter and has high potential when completed like Shaper, etc... (no Flicker Strike Build please, I don't think those will be viable in Delve, or if you can prove me wrong those are just as fine lol).

I've been looking for a few days now and I simply can't find any delve viable build meeting my requirements.

Ty in advance!

Greetings,
BloodEchelon
Last bumped on Aug 18, 2018, 11:04:59 AM
Sounds like BV elementalist to me.
"
Namcap wrote:
Sounds like BV elementalist to me.

Well, yeah forgot to mention I played it as Incursion Starter... Sorry mb! Do you know of any other Starter?
Let's see what new and revamped skills comes out first. For now I'm tempted by smite.

Also: if you're not playing elementalist then better go for hatred + herald of ash.
Last edited by tazass on Aug 16, 2018, 2:25:16 AM
"
tazass wrote:
Let's see what new and revamped skills comes out first. For now I'm tempted by smite.

Also: if you're not playing elementalist then better go for hatred + herald of ash.

Yeah, maybe the new skills will provide an alternative.

I know that Herald of Ash + Herald of Ice might not be the most effective combo, but I really want to use those since I love the look of both combined...
"
BloodEchelon wrote:

I know that Herald of Ash + Herald of Ice might not be the most effective combo, but I really want to use those since I love the look of both combined...

Oh it is effective combo, if you take elementalist, becouse of 25% penetration of element of chosen heralds, you might as well add herald of thunder.

Yes tripple herald elementalis is a thing, a realy strong thing.
Any build that converts physical damage to cold damage will probably benefit the most.

What about GC miner that converts physical to cold damage. It could be Elementalist or whatever.

Tri (dual) herald Elementalist is pretty strong combo.

You could use Shockwave Totem build that converts damage to elemental and knock enemies back (would work in Delve).
Last edited by Rakiii on Aug 16, 2018, 6:20:54 AM
"
tazass wrote:
"
BloodEchelon wrote:

Oh it is effective combo, if you take elementalist, becouse of 25% penetration of element of chosen heralds, you might as well add herald of thunder.

I meant in terms of not taking elementalist it might not be strongest gem setup, dependent on build...

I played BV Elementalist as League Starter in Incursion and I would prefer not to play it again, since it got boring pretty quick.

Do you know any other Elementalist build?
"
BloodEchelon wrote:
"
tazass wrote:
"
BloodEchelon wrote:

I meant in terms of not taking elementalist it might not be strongest gem setup, dependent on build...

I played BV Elementalist as League Starter in Incursion and I would prefer not to play it again, since it got boring pretty quick.

Do you know any other Elementalist build?

Yeah i didn't mean specificaly BV, BV is clunky and borring, you can easily go ignite incinerate if you want, or just pick a skill you like and experiment with it, you can go melee elementalist if you want, like cyclone or sth.
"
Rakiii wrote:
Any build that converts physical damage to cold damage will probably benefit the most.

What about GC miner that converts physical to cold damage. It could be Elementalist or whatever.

Tri (dual) herald Elementalist is pretty strong combo.

You could use Shockwave Totem build that converts damage to elemental and knock enemies back (would work in Delve).

I've looked into GC Miner but I only found one forum thread which uses POB links only. However, I don't have POB and I don't wanna use it since my AntiVirus Software recognizes it as infected...

About the Shockwave Totem Build: I didn't find a Build Guide using Herald of Ash & Ice and I don't want to modify/improvise on a build that much, since I'm unsure if it'll work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info