so will Apep's Supremacy be unobtainable in Delve?

As it comes from an upgraded Incursion item, I figure it will be unavailable in league?

And if so, is there a viable replacement for it please?

(21 views and no one knows, even though the question asked is in the title...)
Last edited by Raxxxis on Aug 15, 2018, 1:45:17 PM
Last bumped on Aug 17, 2018, 5:54:31 AM
How could we know until they announce what can drop in the delve?

da fuk
Incursion items will be obtainable via the Reliquary.
It's possible that either a new divination card or the Ancient Reliquary will be able to yield that item. Nobody other than GGG knows for sure yet.
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
It's possible that either a new divination card or the Ancient Reliquary will be able to yield that item. Nobody other than GGG knows for sure yet.

"
Kelvynn wrote:
Incursion items will be obtainable via the Reliquary.

Thank you. That's a start.
Last edited by Raxxxis on Aug 15, 2018, 2:26:00 PM
It might drop from ancient reliquaries, or from a new divination card. Since incursion won't be making it into the main game in time for the next league I'd say the chances of it being available are very low.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Blank_GGG on Aug 16, 2018, 5:58:47 PM
If you decided to do ANY research yourself you would know there is a new item called "Timeworn Reliquary Key" coming to Delve League.

This Item allows you to get any League Specific Unique, including incursion items. 1/151 chance, equal weighting.

Upgraded via the Altar of Sacrifice found in the Temple of Atzoatl's Apex of Ascension room
Second-class poe gamer
"
pr13st wrote:
Upgraded via the Altar of Sacrifice found in the Temple of Atzoatl's Apex of Ascension room

Temple comes to The league after one month as stated by devs
I am your Devine one Bow before me
"
shadopaw wrote:
"
pr13st wrote:

Temple comes to The league after one month as stated by devs

Devs: Due to the league being such a success, we have worked out a plan to add it to the core game. This will be included in December's 3.5.0 update, not in the September Delve release.
Second-class poe gamer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info