Lost microtransaction effect.

Subj. How to reclaim some spell effect? Cant click my Spider for Sparks in microtransaction menu (but tooltip shows "in use"). And cant find it in bank at gems or on any char. Looks like i deleted character with it =(
Last bumped on Aug 15, 2018, 9:29:37 AM
Open the Cosmetics tab ("K" keybind by default) of the Inventory window on a character which has the Spark skill gem equipped. Click on the Spark gem in the row of gems and select the Spark Spiders Effect. You may need to confirm that you wish to move it to that character.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last edited by Sarno on Aug 15, 2018, 9:48:53 AM
Thx. iam so noob)
Glad I could help!

Don't worry about being new - it's the first step on the road to becoming experienced. :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:
Glad I could help!

Don't worry about being new - it's the first step on the road to becoming experienced. :)

↑↑↑ THIS. CAN WE GET MORE OF THIS PLEASE?? ↑↑↑
Timmy's FREE Crafting/Carries [Standard]: 2123458
#1 ES Regalias Mirror Service [Standard]: 2489414
^^ New home of Sorrow Circle IIQ ring! ^^
Alt Art Fossil Service [Standard]: 2332551
IGN: Quant_Is_Still_Viable || Hotdogs_Are_Sandwiches

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info