Will we get greater rewards at deeper delve levels?

... or is it just achievement?
Last bumped on Aug 15, 2018, 2:48:42 PM
"
AtecsIN wrote:

did you watch the launch video...
(⌐■_■)
This is PoE so.. maybe.
Second-class poe gamer
"
RPGlitch wrote:
"
AtecsIN wrote:

did you watch the launch video...

They don't answer it beyond a certain point, presumably the OP is asking if it scales infinitely like the difficulty i'm probably guessing no and it'll flatline at the 86 area onwards.
In the context of PoE, I think a logarithmic reward curve makes the most sense. That would mean that every build would have a point well before they die that the increased rewards of going deeper doesn't justify the increased difficulty/risk. It would also strictly be quantity of rewards that increases at some point. I highly doubt there's going to be anything like new T1 affixes, and Uniques will pretty obviously stop improving at some point.

...so I suspect it will be a little bit of both. Hypothetically, the deeper you go the more efficiently you can farm the Mine, but going as deep as possible and pushing your build to it's limit is going to be all about bragging rights.
"
AtecsIN wrote:

You'll get better loot but not more like. Same as for maps, T15 loot>T1 loot but that'S it.
Just like every Abaxoth kill drops an exalt
"
pr13st wrote:
This is PoE so.. maybe.

This is PoE so...NO.

Typical shit of GGG is to have people run deep deep and one-shot shit for 10 hours a day in order to come out with soot on your face carrying o n e Exalt while a streamer does 8 hours and has an entire truckload of league 10-links.
OP - can you define specifically what you mean by "Rewards" and "Achievement"? Some people might say that the feeling of achievement is the reward, otherwise.
Currently the monster level in the game is 82 for tier 15 maps.

Assuming that as we delve deeper monster level continues to increase:

There is a penalty to the number of items dropping in areas more than two levels lower than your character level. See Drop Rate.

The player suffers a penalty to experience gained if the player is too far above or below the monster's level.

Both from the PoE Wiki

I would say yes it is safe to guess that we will get greater rewards as we delve deeper. Based on my earlier assumption.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info