Delve Question: Will you be limited by portals? How will you come out to trade?

I think its much better to just hide the drops the crawler pick up, and just show than when you finish the delve, if you not see the drop, you not feels bad to loose.
I can see the lost mirror posts already lol
Wait, I thought it's going to be like some sort of atlas, with every delve level being a check/waypoint?
Are they saying that we need to clear the entire fucking tunnelsystem from lvl 1 to 100 every time over and over again if we exit it??

No checkpoints or waypoints at tiers like 70 80 90 100 ??
Seriously?
No. They're not saying that. You pay the price (in Vol. Sulfite) and choose which section of the mine you want to run. It's short... kind of like an incursion or maybe a small map. When you get to the end, you fight a boss, and it's over. Then the cart gives you all the loot that it picked up on the run.
"
DasName wrote:
"
Mythkiller wrote:

Incorrect. You lose all items dropped that delve that the crawler picked up. And you lose the sulphite you spent on that attempt.

The sulphite is a joke, a delve is short and cheap, and the items arn't lost, you'll get them the moment you rerun the delve.

No source and claiming a mechanic that goes against everything POE is. The loot is RNG, they almost certainly aren't saving the loot drops from a previous failed run.
I'd hope that failing a delve (tp out or dying) would move the item fountain where you spawn, a la incursions so you at least get the items you acquired so far. Otherwise it's just demon's souls. Hm that's not a bad thing.
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on Aug 16, 2018, 4:04:30 AM
"
pr13st wrote:
I'd hope that failing a delve (tp out or dying) would move the item fountain where you spawn, a la incursions so you at least get the items you acquired so far. Otherwise it's just demon's souls. Hm that's not a bad thing.

We have confirmation in the FAQ that this isn't the case.

Personally i think thats pretty good. You actually have risks when you run delves. Get too greedy towards the end of a run and you may lose it all.

~Myth

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info