Total beginner looking for kind souls in game

Hello,
As the title i am total beginner. Never played any action rpg. Also new to MMOs in general, only played warframe a bit. So looking for persons in game to learn from, and you know hang out and play with. Community is a big thing for me. I don't want to feel that i am playing alone in a online game.

Downloading the game. Hit me up.
Last bumped on Aug 15, 2018, 6:51:36 AM
Join a guild. FYI, things are on the slow side right now since the new league starts in two weeks.
Hi exile and welcome

Maybe start with a bit of reading https://sites.google.com/view/thetwilightstrand

.. or if you like to watch videos I can recommend video guides from Eternity and you can start with his Beginners Guide Series

Last edited by Rakiii on Aug 14, 2018, 9:50:05 AM
it is possible to go throgh the quests in multiplayer, but most likely at the very first beginning you will have to find out, how the game works while playing the game. Until you finished the storyline one time, then the game with others makes more fun than questing.
Wish you luck and follow a guide maybe for summoner will help you not to regret a lot of time to find out your passive tree is, lets say polite, not so good. Guides help to understand the mechanics, if you think about, why did he took this support gem to that skill or what works and what not, have fun
If I may joke around a little bit by taking the title rather literal: There is a really kind guy in the game that you get to hang out with from time to time. His name it Kitava.

He does have a nasty streak in fairness, especially on an empty stomach, but I'm sure that deep down he just wants to hang out with mates over a beer or three.

Other than that, you can get great advice here in the forum. Just make sure to go into privacy settings and set your characters to public when asking for advice. That way people can check out your characters, what gear you are using and what the passive tree looks like - and thereby give you more quality feedback.
Thank you everyone.

So mainly i need to learn the game right now, that is what you guys are saying.

Can you party from the beginning?
"
prangon wrote:
Thank you everyone.

So mainly i need to learn the game right now, that is what you guys are saying.

Can you party from the beginning?

Yes, you can except the first map (Twilight Strand).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info