question on flashback

The incursion flashback thread says it ends on the 28th but in game it says it ends in 1 week.
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
Last bumped on Aug 27, 2018, 8:53:58 PM
It's probably just the way that timer on the game's menu works. Soon as the first day of the second week runs out it turns and says there's 1 week left. Pretty dumb. No one really cared to answer my question so thanks lol
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
"
rangerDangerr wrote:
It's probably just the way that timer on the game's menu works. Soon as the first day of the second week runs out it turns and says there's 1 week left.
Good morning RangerDangerr,

This is correct.
Anyone that can tell me what time in CET the Incursion Flashback Event on Xbox ends, please? I know it´s the 28th, but is it early morning or late evening?
"
Kundarin wrote:
Anyone that can tell me what time in CET the Incursion Flashback Event on Xbox ends, please? I know it´s the 28th, but is it early morning or late evening?

Should be roughly 11 PM your time I believe. Most seasons and races have started at 2 PM PST for me, and I assume they will be keeping this schedule.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
Ok, now I´m seriously confused here. Is it the 27th or is it the 28th the Incursion Flashback Event on Xbox here in Europe (CET) ends?
I was logging in to play a bit more on my Incursion Flashback Event, when I discovered that I got some Text up and then could not play.
I logged out and back in again, chose my Character and then I could play as "usual"?? but now I see that I´m not in the Incursion Flashback any longer, I´m in the regular Incursion Event as I´m seeing.

Was it on 27th around 11pm it was over, just a couple hours ago. Or is it actually on the 28th (as I actually thought) in the very late evening it is over?

Was hoping to smash in a cpl more Levels before we say a final goodbye to this Incursion Flashback Event.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info