Best Delve build

BEST Delve Build?
Sorry, but I do not believe it is such a thing as THE BEST Build for Delve.
If such a thing existed I think this Delve League, or any other League for that matter, would in fact be very, very boring very, very quickly.
The best build would never show up in a thread like this :P
Something with death areas, like RF Totems, which allow you to block off paths from where the monsters are crawling to the light. Trapper might work well, too. Forget melee, though. Siege Ballistas may be interesting, too. With Volley they should cover the width of a tunnel perfectly.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
some kind of permafreeze build, so you can ignore frozen monsters that have too much life?

whould wish a static sorc for stupid me :´(
"don't worry GGG, it's ok!"
Ele Hit
"
Crysthal wrote:
Ele Hit

till you get hit.
(⌐■_■)
"
RPGlitch wrote:
"
Crysthal wrote:
Ele Hit

till you get hit.

In an infinitely scaling environment, there will come a time where a fart in the wind will one shot you. Offense will then be the only defense.
im just lazy to make a path of building now.

Anyone ever made both max block, max dodge? is it possible?

Really dont care about max life, only that and some more fire/trap damage nodes for detonate dead.

And stay far from dot damage
"
I know what it is,well if they do not remove or nerf it before release.
I m just curious if you know what it is too,if too many know I will not bother with ladder but if you do not know I will be top ez pz because nothing comes even close.

:^) so tell me,do you know

I know.
spark-totem with strong "chance to freeze", sounds like a way to go, for the very endgame.

the sparks can reach every monster and they will hit very often, while you can run+hide and spawn new totems from around the corner.

its no the strongest dps but freezing a monster is the best way to keep sure it cant kill you, for the case you cant kill it first.
"don't worry GGG, it's ok!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info