I'll never buy another apple product

Some of it is my fault. Like I lose or break a phone every 2-3 months so $1000 X is kinda a waste. Live and learn. But I dropped My apple watch from like 2 ft and screen shattered. apple store wanted $230 to fix it only paid $380 for it. Anyway between cost of products, poor durability, poor interoperability i.e. ever tried to transfer songs from your friend to u? Very hard. I'm done.

I'm Garmin watches and LG plastic face android phones (which dont shatter) from now on.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Aug 13, 2018, 9:50:16 PM
Last bumped on Aug 22, 2018, 3:54:20 PM
Live and learn like I said. Everyone has iphone round here so I've been there since iphone 5. Broken so many. TWo xs. Bought this cheap LG phone and think I could run over it with a car and 4500 MA batt last 2 days. anyway $100 vs $1000 I could buy 10 too.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Aug 13, 2018, 10:28:43 PM
Im generally anti-apple as I dont like their restrictive and closed ecosystem. so Ive never owned an iphone aside from work (but I dont like carrying work cell phones because I always feel liable for them, so I returned it back)

with that said, I got a mac pro laptop through work, and its kinda nice
I also learned to appreciate safari, which is way less of a resource hog than chrome.
still, at their price point theyre a bad value and I wouldnt buy it with my own money
Last edited by grepman on Aug 13, 2018, 11:42:52 PM
Bought an apple PC to my father in law. Guy is serbian-bosnian and smash keyboards with his giants fingers. Needed a toddler proof system too as he like to click random shit and fuck up windows each time. Was tired of him calling me because he formated his windows by randomly clicking stuff.

For that apple is great However I would never use anything apple myself as it is really not great for people who like customization.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Aug 14, 2018, 5:55:20 AM
The major issue with Apple products in general, is the limited out-of-warranty maintenance and repair, altogether with the cost.

It's unrelated to the quality of the products - it's good in most of the cases. But a conscious intent when designing and engineering them - to increase the maintenance cost provided by authorized Apple services, to limit interventions by independent services, or to push customer into buying a brand new Apple device.

This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Aug 14, 2018, 10:47:45 AM
Whenever I see something negative towards Apple I'm reminded of an experience...

I was in an Electronic Frys looking at usb cd-burners. One package was for pc and was covered in specifications. The other package was for Mac and very bare minimalist nearly blank package.

I asked a clerk if there was any actual difference between the devices and he said something along the lines of, "You know how the pc version is covered in specs and the mac package basically just says its for Mac use? It's because Apple users are too stupid."

Now, mind you, I still did have a first gen ipod and a 3rd gen ipod that died when I walked into the ocean forgetting they were in my pocket. But yeah, you do have to be mindful of just how much markup goes into that name.
Yep, totally over league play.
Never bought a single apple product to begin with... overpriced crap that doesn't function with other items... noty.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Apple....

gross
I dont see any any key!
The only Apple products that I have ever had were from a previous employer as that was their company standard.
Glad I don't work there anymore ;)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I hate apple products so much that i don't even buy exclusive itunes tracks that some artists i like release. Glad that in this capitalist system at least you can choose other brands. Btw i own 150€ LG for now 2 years and it works fine. Might not look as fancy as an iPhone but it's rock solid.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info