Delve for xbox is another monday release?

Based on several online articles, the release date for delve league on xbox is 3 days after pc kinda like last league. The pc conviently falls on a friday(aug 31st) where xbox inconviently falls on a monday(sept 3rd). Is there any way delve on xbox can be released on or during the weekend instead of a monday? A monday release seems almost like a deterrent for playing on xbox. I know some people get discouraged since they cant start the league at the same time as everyone else because of work or school and end up not playing at all because of it. Im certainly not asking for it to be delayed until the following weekend because that is too long of a wait, but a monday release seems almost as bad. Is there any other option ggg?
Last bumped on Sep 1, 2018, 4:21:41 PM
Hello,

Our goal has been to release patches on both platforms as close as we possibly can, which we've been successful with over the duration of Incursion and will continue to strive for going forward. League launches though are an entirely different beast. These releases are tricky to have simultaneously due to potential unforeseen issues which can arise with such a large patch, which we're unable to quickly turn around and fix over a weekend as these must be go these must go through an approval process.

Alternatively when we release on Monday we can have a much more stable build, which includes any fixes that go live over the weekend on the PC platform.
"
volgaris wrote:
Based on several online articles, the release date for delve league on xbox is 3 days after pc kinda like last league. The pc conviently falls on a friday(aug 31st) where xbox inconviently falls on a monday(sept 3rd). Is there any way delve on xbox can be released on or during the weekend instead of a monday? A monday release seems almost like a deterrent for playing on xbox. I know some people get discouraged since they cant start the league at the same time as everyone else because of work or school and end up not playing at all because of it. Im certainly not asking for it to be delayed until the following weekend because that is too long of a wait, but a monday release seems almost as bad. Is there any other option ggg?

I would much rather have it on Monday than waiting till the next Friday. Since they can't release them at the same time I think Monday works really well.

It also works really well personally for me this league as I am going to Dragon Con and will be unavailable all weekend and then off the rest of the week to get my binge playing in :)
I have one last presentation at university on Monday, after that I am basically free until October.

Monday is fine by me, cant believe you guys managed to decrease the waiting time for xbox folks to just 3 days.
The freedom of birds is an insult to me. I'd have them all in zoos.
Is it going to be an 8pm EST release as usual or any chance we'll get it earlier in the day since it's a Holiday?
"
Is it going to be an 8pm EST release as usual or any chance we'll get it earlier in the day since it's a Holiday?

GGG workers will have holiday aswell, they use to relaise it monday morning for them, wich is sunday night for europe I think..
I keep forgetting the time difference at every release.
This sucks getting bored of the set backs on console. ill play pc this time to it seams to be very biaest towards console players and we spend alot of $$££ on your game just to be shoved aside
"
holy_death wrote:
This sucks getting bored of the set backs on console. ill play pc this time to it seams to be very biaest towards console players and we spend alot of $$££ on your game just to be shoved aside

Setbacks?? You do realize they do it this way so we don't get day 1 bugs like PC does. Right now people are crashing in the delve.. Imagine having that issue on Xbox and having to wait a few days for that to be fixed.

Be realistic dude.
im mostly wondering what button the flare and dinomite will be linked 2.
other than that cant wait to play this monday, my pc is not really set up to play poe as easy as the xbox.
Yep, as usual the Xbox version is released a few days after the PC version is out. Which again means that the people that do play on Xbox get´s to play the League a bit longer than the PC people. The Xbox players can grind a bit extra for that extra juicy stuff.

Consider yourself the lucky ones.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info