Pets

Can we give pets from supporter packs something to make them more than what they are?

Maybe allow them to just pick up currency for us which would be a huge help.
Last bumped on Aug 15, 2018, 4:24:36 PM
big no no.

stash tabs (until you got 50 or so) already give a borderline pay to win advantage. which is quite enough
I would like to see them roam around a bit more, maybe even "attack" enemies (dealing no damage of course), not just stay in a fixed position as if attached to the character by an invisible stick.
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
I would like to see them roam around a bit more, maybe even "attack" enemies (dealing no damage of course), not just stay in a fixed position as if attached to the character by an invisible stick.

How about a "skin transfer" that would allow you to transfer a pet appearance to a minion so you could have a "pet" attacking and dealing damage? :)
"
wde97 wrote:
How about a "skin transfer" that would allow you to transfer a pet appearance to a minion so you could have a "pet" attacking and dealing damage? :)

That would certainly be neat! (Although I think unlikely to happen, as it would be stepping on the toes of minion skill effect MTXes.)

Replace my zombies with the infernal dogs from the current pack, hell yeah!
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Aug 11, 2018, 4:56:44 PM
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
"
wde97 wrote:

That would certainly be neat! (Although I think unlikely to happen, as it would be stepping on the toes of minion skill effect MTXes.)

Replace my zombies with the infernal dogs from the current pack, hell yeah!

Yeah, i doubt it would happen, but we can dream! Dang, a pack of those dogs would be epic!
BIG no to p2w features. but I do want lower currency (things below chaos orbs) to be automatically picked up post level 70. Not through pets, not through p2w but as a general feature for the game.
Compromise: have pets pick up crap for you, but give every player one free pet for some trivial in-game achievement (beating Act 1 for example).
picking up currency is a p2w feature now? jeez
"
cronus wrote:
big no no.

stash tabs (until you got 50 or so) already give a borderline pay to win advantage. which is quite enough

And even then, the main reason why they charge for tabs is cause of server maintenance. It takes alot of storage to hold everyone's massive amount of items lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info