Delve - % res helmets are the new Elemental Hit but probably even more broken

Maybe you should wait and see what 'nearby' actually means for this item. Because that could easily break it's usefulness.

Also again, they will not and should not balance anything around min maxers. You are as clueless as always.
"
Miská wrote:
Maybe you should wait and see what 'nearby' actually means for this item. Because that could easily break it's usefulness.

Also again, they will not and should not balance anything around min maxers. You are as clueless as always.

Nearby is 40 or greater.

"
Miská wrote:
You are as clueless as always.

Even if the radius wasn't that big, everyone who are not melee hug bosses anyways.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Well by extension frost is the most overpowered thing in the game currently?

IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
Well by extension frost is the most overpowered thing in the game currently?

Yeah, freeze is really strong and I made 2 builds with it this league because it's so strong and this mod also helps builds to freeze and shock more reliably but the massive damage increase should be enough to make people understand how broken it actually is, not to mention it can probably have 2 different -res on the same item.
This wouldn't even be a problem if it would be on a weapon but it's on a helmet aka the most ignored item slot in game, pushing it to be one of the biggest damage increases for most of the builds.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
But muh DPS is higher than u bruh! Look at this 1% increased-more i get from this item! Nurf nurf!

Idk why u are so salty. I get like 55% MORE shaper damage from elemental equilibrium with a solar guard summoner build i have. That's just 1 passive point and there are plenty of those.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Miská wrote:

Nearby is 40 or greater.

The radius of 'nearby' varies from source to source. Go equip a singularity and tell me 'nearby' is 40.
"
IIPheXII wrote:
But muh DPS is higher than u bruh! Look at this 1% increased-more i get from this item! Nurf nurf!

Idk why u are so salty. I get like 55% MORE shaper damage from elemental equilibrium with a solar guard summoner build i have. That's just 1 passive point and there are plenty of those.

What are you even talking about?

But I muh get only 24% more damage from an 80% gained stat stick but point blank gives me 50% more damage! Stat sticks need to buffed by atleast double, idk why are you so salty about stat sticks br0, l0l that's just 1 passive point muh.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
IIPheXII wrote:

What are you even talking about?

But I muh get only 24% more damage from an 80% gained stat stick but point blank gives me 50% more damage! Stat sticks need to buffed by atleast double, idk why are you so salty about stat sticks br0, l0l that's just 1 passive point muh.

Point black in 2018 HAHA, have fun getting one shotted in melee range bruh! My minions tank for me while i ball lightning from 2 screens away!

Yo wher's dat stick passive point btw, i can't find it on your build guides. Liar!
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
Last edited by IIPheXII on Aug 10, 2018, 8:04:26 PM
but i like using bringer of rain.
have fun crafting such a helmet.

besides, the 15% pen is nothing compared to what was introduced with shaper/elder items. seriously. now, in conjunction it could be really powerful, sure, but again have fun trying to do that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info