Sell all maps at vendor stores

Map is an essential item in end game.
User-to-user map transactions are too hard and annoying.
Why do not you sell all maps in stores?
Set a reasonable price and sell all maps at vendor stores.

Last bumped on Aug 10, 2018, 8:24:20 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Bakjwi wrote:
Map is an essential item in end game.
User-to-user map transactions are too hard and annoying.
Why do not you sell all maps in stores?
Set a reasonable price and sell all maps at vendor stores.

It is a way to stall your progression and force you to grind low tier content. Ant it is not a joke.
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
I'm hoping that Delve (or a Delve like mechanic) becomes the new end game and allows GGG to loosen up and eventually nerf the current restrictions to access what is now considered end game - so yeah, vendors selling maps for reasonable prices - and easing up on the SC Death Penalty at higher levels too.

I say extend player interest by extending the challenge of the content - and curb the challenge of accessing content. The "founding members" may well be horribly disappointed with such developments, but they are not making any more of them - they are the glorious past, but demographics means that they are only a piece of the future.

But perhaps the biggest challenge is for GGG - giving up "deterrence" as a proxy for "challenge" will likely be a challenge that will hopefully not deter them from taking that leap.
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
As long as the current map system is maintained, I will not play this game anymore.
Always shortage of maps. This is not funny, really annoying.
Incursion league will be my first and last league.
"
Bakjwi wrote:
As long as the current map system is maintained, I will not play this game anymore.
Always shortage of maps. This is not funny, really annoying.
Incursion league will be my first and last league.

if you cannot maintain your map pool, you just buy them from those who can, they're tradeable for a reason.

and yes, there are easier games than poe when it comes to challenges and decisions enforced on the player. but people play this game because they like that (doesn't stop them fro complaining all the time though).

delve league (the next one) will likely ease access to endgame areas to your liking. but you will pay for that dearly, we will get power creep and more difficult fights (or both). giving players free and easy access to endgame crafting base items has never been a good idea, it always comes with a price.
POE is not a ARPG game.
POE is a map trading game.
Player have to trade over 10 maps every hour to sustain maps.
Last edited by Bakjwi on Aug 12, 2018, 7:26:54 PM
Just allow us to level up Zana to 12 (along with the rest of the Masters for that matter). A level-12 Zana would then make maps up to Tier-15 available in her store. I'll leave it up to GGG to gauge how much XP level-12 should require, and how much maps of each Tier should cost.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info