Super Stash Sale

Thank you GGG! You are ROCK!

Please take a look on spectre builds and summoners! They need many buffs and QOL!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Can we have upgrade to quad stash tab. I bought so many tabs back in the day and there are so many tabs on my account now especially on standard league.
sorry for my bad English
"
Istaro wrote:
"
60x7 wrote:
Even though I don't need 4 days to make this transaction....I mean 4 f*ing days....?

Am I interpreting this correctly, i.e. as a complaint that the sale is too long? Now I have truly seen everything!

Yes, because you have to wait for the real item price on any MTX you want to buy. So now this shit 4-day stash tab sale is going to take 4 days before we see anything else is posted. So just more time before they get any money from people.
Last edited by JakeCourtney on Aug 10, 2018, 4:38:44 PM
"
JakeCourtney wrote:
"
Istaro wrote:
"
60x7 wrote:
Even though I don't need 4 days to make this transaction....I mean 4 f*ing days....?

Am I interpreting this correctly, i.e. as a complaint that the sale is too long? Now I have truly seen everything!

Yes, because you have to wait for the real item price on any MTX you want to buy. So now this shit 4-day stash tab sale is going to take 4 days before we see anything else is posted. So just more time before they get any money from people.

This^. Plus, I wouldn't complain at all if they didn't run this sale every other week.
Saved
I will start spending money to support GGG again as soon as you allow me to upgrade my 120 Premium Stash Tabs to 30 Premium Quad Stash tabs. I am being penalised for being an early supporter by being stuck with difficult tab management.
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
"
60x7 wrote:
"
JakeCourtney wrote:
"
Istaro wrote:

This^. Plus, I wouldn't complain at all if they didn't run this sale every other week.

Not everybody is into playing dress-up. A significant portion of GGGs income is from the sale of stash tabs and they know that the fashionistas will wait a few days to buy more discounted eye cancer.
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
4 Days... They need 4 days.
"
DemiDemon wrote:
"
60x7 wrote:
"
JakeCourtney wrote:

Not everybody is into playing dress-up. A significant portion of GGGs income is from the sale of stash tabs and they know that the fashionistas will wait a few days to buy more discounted eye cancer.

The only things I have purchased with the points from the packs I have bought are stash tabs. Even at their "sale" prices, most cosmetics are insanely overpriced for what you get. They really should hold a blowout sale and slash their prices by 75% or more on some of that stuff to see just how much they might make in volume from cost-conscious consumers versus what they get from whales at their currently inflated pricing. FFS, I have 300 points just sitting because I can't even buy a complete look for one toon with it. That's insane.
There are two types of POE players:
1) Those who want to walk uphill both ways barefoot on broken glass wearing a blindfold
2) F*cking noobs

I identify as transnational Chinese. May I have access to their QOL features, please?
"
DemiDemon wrote:
I will start spending money to support GGG again as soon as you allow me to upgrade my 120 Premium Stash Tabs to 30 Premium Quad Stash tabs. I am being penalised for being an early supporter by being stuck with difficult tab management.

i'm afraid there's too many of us. ggg forgot the times where they needed peoples support but didn't have anything to offer for the support than stash tabs and char slots.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info